V-Coach bulletin

Orchard Park, NY - The Bills announced today that the team has signed WR Kahlil Hill to its practice squad. Originally selected by Atlanta in the sixth round of the 2002 NFL Draft out of Iowa, Hill spent time on the Falcons, Saints, and Lions practice squads in '02. He was most recently signed as a free agent by San Francisco (1/8/04) and was released prior to the 2004 season.

The son of former Bills All-Pro wide receiver J.D. Hill, Kahlil Hill ranks second on the Hawkeye's career list with 152 receptions and sixth with 1,892 receiving yards.

The Bills also announced today that the team has released OT Rodney Reed from its practice squad.

This indicated they're ready to activate one of the other practice squad WR's, due to the injuries.

100029[/snapback]

Damn, it would be nice if we had a guy on the team that was a qualified starter, who had around 56 catches and 4 TDs last year, and could even return a punt or two if needed.

Damn, I wish we had one of those to play WR...

Damn, I was really counting on Rodney coming through for us this year and starting at RT once we move Big Mike over to guard.

Plus, I'd get to yell at somebody named Rodney.