How will the oline look opening day

mike6683

I think the trade was nessisary I think now that we have 3 of the first 42 picks we actually draft pettigreu at 11 and eben Britten at 28 and DL at 42 I think these will be the starters against the pats

LT Walker

LG Chambers

C Hangarner

RG Mckinny

RT Eben Britten

I think the trade was nessisary I think now that we have 3 of the first 42 picks we actually draft pettigreu at 11 and eben Britten at 28 and DL at 42 I think these will be the starters against the pats

LT Walker

LG Chambers

C Hangarner

RG Mckinny

RT Eben Britten

like Edwards is going to get his head ripped out of the socket

LT Walker

LG Chambers

C Hangarner

RG Butler (Brad is an up and coming player, and McKinney is really just a journeyman, in my opinion.)

RT Bell, or the rookie we draft.

Certainly not better then last years. Seriously, combined with a second year line coach, can OL really help the Bills end their playoff-less streak??

LT Walker

LG Chambers

C Hangarner

RG Mckinny

RT Eben Britten

Did we cut Butler??

What happened to Brad Butler? He's the Bills' best offensive lineman at the moment and probably was this past season as well.

I expect the starting lineup for game 1 of the regular season to look like this:

LT Walker

LG- Rookie Draft Pick

C- Hangartner

RG- Butler

RT- Bell

I'm guessing that the Bills will be targeting Eben Britton at 28 as the rookie and will select one of the C or G prospects as a contingency plan if he's no longer available when they pick.

Right now it is

LT - Walker

LG - Mckinny

C - Hangartner

RG - Butler

RT - Chambers/Bell

On opening day it will probably look like

LT - Walker

LG -McKinny (possible draft pick or veteran we trade for or sign)

C - Hangartner

RG - Butler

RT - Draft Pick (Maybe Oher)

LT Walker

LG Chambers

C Hangarner

RG Mckinny

RT Eben Britten

LT A. Smith

LG Chambers

C Hangartener

RG Butler

RT Walker

Walker is to Big to play LT better suited for RT as it stands right now I would do this

LT Chambers filled in pretty good last year

LG Mckinney has started at guard before cant be worse than Dockery

C Hangartner this might be a lock

RG Bulter

RT Walker why mess with the right side at all, they have experience playing together