OJ finally finds sympathy

Beerball

Nice comments, Hulk. Here's a thought along the O.J. lines: Now that the Juice has been convicted of a felony and is residing in prison for the next 8 years or so, isn't it time to remove his name from Ralph's wall, and replace it with perhaps Lou Saban, who never murdered anyone, and never held up anyone while stealing from them??

Will Hulk go the way of OJ and Benoit? I'd really hate to play Nostradamus here, but it may look that way.

:thumbsup:

After he makes a statement like that, I can see why you might think that. The Hulkster is an attention whore though, so he may be of the mindset that any media attention is good media attention and this is just another (albeit reprehensible) way to get his name in the mainstream media.

Off topic: I agree, if they don't submit his name for the 50th Anniversary team, why is he still on the wall... peel him off there and put Kalsau up there.

Dumb thing to say. He'll come to regret that one. I understand hogan's pain with his situation but don't empathize with a murderer. Imagine being a family member of Nicole and hearing that one. I dig the Hulkster and he's probly very upset about his situation and needed to vent, but very dumb to bring up OJ.

:thumbsup:

After he makes a statement like that, I can see why you might think that. The Hulkster is an attention whore though, so he may be of the mindset that any media attention is good media attention and this is just another (albeit reprehensible) way to get his name in the mainstream media.

Off topic: I agree, if they don't submit his name for the 50th Anniversary team, why is he still on the wall... peel him off there and put Kalsau up there.

I think Kalsau is already on the Wall.

"I'm not sayin' he should killed 'er, but I understand!"

Chris Rock

I know it's bad, but that bit was classic.

If you got $20 million and she wants half, you're still ok. But if you make $30,000 and she wants half....you might have to kill her!