Jets @ Bills in Toronto

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. 1) put a night game in toronto which probably wont sell out. 2) This game might have playoff implications. 3) I don't know bout most of y'all but basic time warner cable doesn't carry NFLN, so most of us bills fans will be fu(ked. 4 god i hate toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening to my rant :rolleyes:

Anything other than an NFL Network game & I'm guaranteed of seeing Bills-Jets on home TV in high def. Now I can't watch the game at home unless I want to see a blurry computer feed. Thanks NFL! I'll be at a bar with a bunch of drunk Jets' fans, what a wonderful thought.

PS: I don't want to hear any of that get Direct TV s##t, I go to the home games & NFL ticket ain't worth it for at most 7 friggin games since we get the Monday night game & the @Jets game will be on, as well as one or two others.

Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. 1) put a night game in toronto which probably wont sell out. 2) This game might have playoff implications. 3) I don't know bout most of y'all but basic time warner cable doesn't carry NFLN, so most of us bills fans will be fu(ked. 4 god i hate toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening to my rant :censored:

Screws me out of a game No NFLN and I get all the jets/patriot games aired so I am losing out on two additional games this season since monday/thursday night games should have been against non divisonal opponents.

and i am sick of this toronto thing already another friggin divisional game in Toronto i am losin my cool with this whole experiment. :rolleyes::censored:

I don't know bout most of y'all but basic time warner cable doesn't carry NFLN, so most of us bills fans will be fu(ked.

If you're in the normal Buffalo viewing area, you'll be able to watch the game on your local affiliate. When the Bengals play on Thursday night, we get it on BOTH the NFL Network and the local NBC/CBS so that shlubs like you (:rolleyes:) can watch it.

Jets game is NFL's idea of civic improvement. The idea is to keep all of the douches from New York City complaining about Bills drafting 1st round pick every year as a DB to go to Toronto instead.

NFL probably thinks the NYC fans of both teams will fly up and stay in hotels helping Toronto justify Toronto prices.