Jets @ Bills in Toronto

I think the NFL is really trying to push the games in Toronto and try to sell more tickets than were sold last year. For one, it is on NFL Network, and there is still a large portion of the country (not sure about Canada) that don't get that network, so it is almost like the NFL blackout policy-if you wanna see it you have to buy a ticket. Secondly, playing the Jets, you will have many Jets fans make the trip to Toronto, just like they do to the Ralph when the Jets come to town-much more than would make the trip from Miami or Indianapolis (even though it seemed like there were more Dolphins fans there last year than Bills fans, but they might have been bandwagon fans from Canada/NY). I just wish I could wake up and this whole Toronto crap was just a bad dream.

Are you ladies done complaining yet? Who really cares what game is played in Toronto? I don't. Let's just worry about winning these games wherever they are played. I doubt the Miami game last year turns out any different at RWS.

PTR

Not so sure you are right about last years game. It was more of a home game for the Phins than the Bills if you looked at the jerseys and standing fans in the stands. Not to mention, the weather had no effect on the game, and weather has always been the biggest home field advantage we have-no disrespect to the 12th Man.

I think the NFL is really trying to push the games in Toronto and try to sell more tickets than were sold last year. For one, it is on NFL Network, and there is still a large portion of the country (not sure about Canada) that don't get that network, so it is almost like the NFL blackout policy-if you wanna see it you have to buy a ticket. Secondly, playing the Jets, you will have many Jets fans make the trip to Toronto, just like they do to the Ralph when the Jets come to town-much more than would make the trip from Miami or Indianapolis (even though it seemed like there were more Dolphins fans there last year than Bills fans, but they might have been bandwagon fans from Canada/NY). I just wish I could wake up and this whole Toronto crap was just a bad dream.

I believe NFL Network does air in Canada, but TSN has exclusive rights to those games.

I believe NFL Network does air in Canada, but TSN has exclusive rights to those games.

Yes we do get the NFL network in Canada. TSN shows Sunday Night and Monday night games and also picks up the feed for NFL Network only games, however I watched last years game on cityTV because it wasn't on TSN?(maybe it wasn't a NFL network game last year)

Also for the last 2 seasons I haven't had to buy NFL Sunday Ticket, because CTV shows all the Bills games in Ontario and most of them were in HD. :thumbdown:

Yes we do get the NFL network in Canada. TSN shows Sunday Night and Monday night games and also picks up the feed for NFL Network only games, however I watched last years game on cityTV because it wasn't on TSN?(maybe it wasn't a NFL network game last year)

Also for the last 2 seasons I haven't had to buy NFL Sunday Ticket, because CTV shows all the Bills games in Ontario and most of them were in HD. :thumbdown:

Would have been a CBS game last year.

i'm still waiting for Ralph to refute the report that toronto is looking for a 2nd game. honestly i don't understand why it's gotten pushed to the back burner so quickly.

Ralph doesn't have any control on what the organizers up there want. Yeah...they're looking for a 2nd game...but the Bills organization already told everyone that they had nothing to do with that desire nor have they showed that they're interested in granting that wish. They'd be stupid to...they'd get some money but lose a lot of fan support and they'd have to clear it with Erie County and NYS. The organizers can say they want all 8 games but that would still have nothing to do with Ralph. The only way we can question Ralph at all is if he and the organization show any inclination to grant the requests.