GOT MY HOF GAME TICKETS!

Quick question for those that have been there and done it.... what about parking for the game? I've been told there's no parking and we're screwed for not buying the package deal.

I find it hard to believe, but thought I'd ask.

Parking is a little bit weird if memory serves me right (I remember parking in someone's lawn). But seriously, who cares, the game is at 8:00 pm, you have all day to get there. What else is there to do in Canton Ohio for fugg's sakes. Even at that, most people who go to the Hall of Fame building itself for the first time are pretty unimpressed.

Rest Easy Bills Brother, for you'll find parking! When we pulled up for Kelly's weekend, it looked like driving through Orchard Park on Abbott or Southwestern. All Bills fans. parked in lawns, everywhere.

GO BILLS!

Parking is a little bit weird if memory serves me right (I remember parking in someone's lawn). But seriously, who cares, the game is at 8:00 pm, you have all day to get there. What else is there to do in Canton Ohio for fugg's sakes. Even at that, most people who go to the Hall of Fame building itself for the first time are pretty unimpressed.

Rest Easy Bills Brother, for you'll find parking! When we pulled up for Kelly's weekend, it looked like driving through Orchard Park on Abbott or Southwestern. All Bills fans. parked in lawns, everywhere.

GO BILLS!

Right. He probably meant there's no parking in the HOF lots themselves, Dan. Those are taken over by VIPs, merchandise and food tents, and bus tours for that entire weekend.

There are shuttle lots all around the stadium. People park cars on their lawns too.

That's all about what I was thinking. It's gonna be a blast, so I'm not worried at all.