NFL Schedule...

Buftex

possible leak ??....back on 4/1 ProFootballTalk got ahold of the New England Patriots schedule from NE's own web site, which was taken down right away. Anyways it had us playing the Pats in week one and week 17 in Buffalo. It lists all their games.... Week two at Dolphins, week 3 Jets, week 4 at Broncos, wk 5 Ravens, wk 6 Falcons, wk 7 at Bucs in London, wk 8 BYE, wk 9 at Jets, wk 10 Dolphins, wk 11 at Texans, wk 12 at Colts, wk 13 Panthers, wk 14 Jaguars, wk 15 at Saints, wk 16 Titans.

should be interesting if this is accurate.

possible leak ??....back on 4/1 ProFootballTalk got ahold of the New England Patriots schedule from NE's own web site, which was taken down right away. Anyways it had us playing the Pats in week one and week 17 in Buffalo. It lists all their games.... Week two at Dolphins, week 3 Jets, week 4 at Broncos, wk 5 Ravens, wk 6 Falcons, wk 7 at Bucs in London, wk 8 BYE, wk 9 at Jets, wk 10 Dolphins, wk 11 at Texans, wk 12 at Colts, wk 13 Panthers, wk 14 Jaguars, wk 15 at Saints, wk 16 Titans.

should be interesting if this is accurate.

There was one "leaked" about the fins as well, they were also in Buffalo week 17.

please please please no Falcons away game on Nov 1.

ill ironically be back home in Buffalo that weekend.

I am from Atlanta also. I am going to the game for sure!!!!! I got a few falcons fans for friends but I will know in less than an hour what day our friendship is put on a hold!!! :devil:

I am praying that the Bills play the Texans the first weekend in October. I have to work at the Austin City Limits festival that weekend, so the weekend of the festival is the one weekend, every year, that I don't get to see the Bills game live...I normally have a buddy record it for me, and then stay up really late, watching it, after the festival. If they play the Texans that day, it will likely be on local tv, so I won't have to have someone record it, and pick it up from ther place at 1am or so...other than that, I got no preferences...just that we win more games than we lose!