1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Tiger
    • The Field

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eldridge.

However, the 'great equalizer' appears to be looming in Georgia. Late winter weather. It snowed in Atlanta Tuesday and rain is forcasted periodically throughout the weekend.

Cold, wind & rain burdens every golfer.

Eldridge.

However, the 'great equalizer' appears to be looming in Georgia. Late winter weather. It snowed in Atlanta Tuesday and rain is forcasted periodically throught the weekend.

Cold, wind & rain burdens every golfer.

Depending on what's happening during a players time on the course you are absolutely right. However it affects all the players on the course equally thus leveling the field so to speak.

Dudley Hart! :blink:

Like Plenzmd said, if I had to bet I would put it on the Cat, but I like my chances by taking the field.

Specifically I like the possibility for Luke Donald or maybe Adam Scott.

I like the names that you through out there and for the record, I placed my vote on the field as well. Specifically, I think it will be an international like Justin Rose or Lee Westwood.

I'm rooting for Phil, but my money is on Paddy Harrington. He's got the last 2 majors in a row.

Also, for a sentimental rooting interest, i am pulling for Drew Kittleson. He's a sophomore here at FSU.

Specifically, I think it will be an international like Justin Rose or Lee Westwood.

In honor of the mutual admiration society we've formed, I too like Justin Rose, he was strong there in 07.

I'm rooting for Phil, but my money is on Paddy Harrington. He's got the last 2 majors in a row.

Also, for a sentimental rooting interest, i am pulling for Drew Kittleson. He's a sophomore here at FSU.

I wouldn't mind seeing the irishman get three legs of the slam and make it interesting going into the US Open.

But obviously a Sunday showdown featuring Tiger and anyone is compelling television and will put my butt on the couch (and in the dog house) for easter Sunday.

Just received this email:

For all the fans of the Masters which started this morning,

Here is a video from the practice round on Tuesday. It’s a tradition in the practice round at Augusta National to skip the ball across the water at the par 3 16th.

It's an amateur video, so it is not the best. Ignore the first shot, the important one is the second shot which is from Vijay Singh.