2009 TBD 3 Round Mock Draft Peanut Gallery

R. Rich

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the Detroit pick yesterday, when we were to begin the first round. Detroit ins't changing their pick, so St Louis is now up.

The actual draft thread has the draft order and the times the picks are slotted for. Do NOT post anything other than actual draft choices in the draft thread. All discussion and commentary should be done in this thread.

Lame, I know.

Predictable, I know.

But it really is the best pick for the Chiefs, a team that is lacking a 2nd rounder and NEEDS an impact player on the Defense.

Nothing lame 'bout the best defensive talent in the entire draft. They still need a pass rusher, but I wouldn't pass up a guy like Curry for any of the down linemen in this draft.

Great picks by KC and Seattle. One good thing about the TBD mock draft is that top notch skill players always fall due to the over-emphasis of the OL draftees.

Uh huh. That's what happens when you root for a team that has OL issues.

Cleveland's pick is made. I know Cincy's GM is 'round here somewhere, so we'll try to get back on track here.

Whoa! Cincy w/ the curveball. They left BJ Raji and Andre Smith on the board, eh? Wow.

Still, a good pick. You could always go after a guy like Moala in Round 2 and keep the USC theme going (Rivers last year, Maualuga and Moala this year).

Whoa! Cincy w/ the curveball. They left BJ Raji and Andre Smith on the board, eh? Wow.

Still, a good pick. You could always go after a guy like Moala in Round 2 and keep the USC theme going (Rivers last year, Maualuga and Moala this year).

#3 Pat Sims looked like he might be the real deal last year. And they re-signed Domato Peko for some serious bucks. Hard not to pull the trigger on Smith, but they have been burned several times with the overly-hefty crowd showing up with even more weight. I'm not an Oher fan.

Word here is that DE Geathers' injury progress is dismal.

Michael Oher, huh? Well, I hope the Bills do something in free agency to get a pass rusher if that's the pick. Unless something crazy happens, I don't see there being any decent rushers available w/ the 2nd round pick, which I figure would go for a TE or C/G prospect anyway.

Michael Oher, huh? Well, I hope the Bills do something in free agency to get a pass rusher if that's the pick. Unless something crazy happens, I don't see there being any decent rushers available w/ the 2nd round pick, which I figure would go for a TE or C/G prospect anyway.

Completely agree. I think it was a "OMG, PETERS IS GOING TO GO!!!11!!" reactionary pick.

No pass rush help in the 2nd.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.