Kudos and congrats to george bush

Unless something really unforeseen happens or reveals itself, and I doubt it, it looks like he won fair and square and deserved to win. Rove did it again, and the kids disappointed again. The election certainly came almost exactly as expected. The GOP was better at getting out their people and the 100,000 extra in Ohio, always the state, did it for them. They're great at it and should be congratulated for winning the election. Kerry blew it, IMO, just by being an opportunist when he didn't need to be, and made a few mistakes in the campaign. The country is still divided down the middle, good luck to GW for the next four years. And congrats to all you Bush people for winning this one.

Unless something really unforeseen happens or reveals itself, and I doubt it, it looks like he won fair and square and deserved to win. Rove did it again, and the kids disappointed again. The election certainly came almost exactly as expected. The GOP was better at getting out their people and the 100,000 extra in Ohio, always the state, did it for them. They're great at it and should be congratulated for winning the election. Kerry blew it, IMO, just by being an opportunist when he didn't need to be, and made a few mistakes in the campaign. The country is still divided down the middle, good luck to GW for the next four years. And congrats to all you Bush people for winning this one.

98760[/snapback]

Wow, Kelly, I am impressed. I hope we can continue to get along.

98760[/snapback]

Nice post KFBD, although the country may b e somewaht divided it is a little right of midddle and working IMO in the right direction pardon the pun. GWB should take note of the concerns raised by Kerry Supportors and move forward. Kerry should throw his support behind Bush for the Good of the country... something Gore did not do....

98760[/snapback]

Nice job!!

K-dog, I had no doubt you would be the epitomy of class regardless of what happened yesterday. It's just too bad that more people on both sides of the aisle will be unable to follow your example.

Cya

98760[/snapback]

I raise a shot of Crown Royal to you, Kelly. Excellent post.

Has it been THAT bad Simon?

I think so. And I also think it's only going to get worse.

The vehemence of the "anybody but Bush" campaign has convinced me that the vast majority of these people will never be able to respect or support him and the arrogance of the current administration has convinced me that they could care less about trying to create an atmosphere that respects the views of those who see the world differently.

It's a recipe for disaster and I think it's only going to get worse. The next 4 years has the potential to make the GOP's disgusting treatment of the Clinton administration look like child's play, and that's bad for all of us.

Cya

I think so. And I also think it's only going to get worse.

The vehemence of the "anybody but Bush" campaign has convinced me that the vast majority of these people will never be able to respect or support him and the arrogance of the current administration has convinced me that they could care less about trying to create an atmosphere that respects the views of those who see the world differently.

It's a recipe for disaster and I think it's only going to get worse. The next 4 years has the potential to make the GOP's disgusting treatment of the Clinton administration look like child's play, and that's bad for all of us.

Cya

98836[/snapback]

PROBLEM: The congress is Republican too.

No, but Ken Starr was appointed by congress

I thought it was Janet Reno. It's a moot point anyways.

Suffice to say, I think there are an awful lot of ways the "anybody but Bush" crowd can make life miserable and difficult for this administration, and I anticipate they will. Unless they have more class than the GOP, which I sort of doubt.

Cya