Time to Play

Chef Jim

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I’m not a cabdriver. I’m a coffeepot.”

Wow Lana, that's an old one. I only remember because I just saw it again about a week ago...

Arsnic and Old Lace.

I liked this line by Cary Grant:

"Well, usually I'm Mortimer Brewster, but I'm not quite myself today"

How about this movie:

Brodie: Tell me, did you ever fart in front of her?

T.S.: No, why do you ask?

Brodie: I never farted in front of Renee. Last week, I let one slip and today she dumps me.

T.S.: Renee's not the shallow type. You're not insinuating...

Brodie: She was going down on me at the time.

T.S.:

[Retches]

Brodie: What can I say, I was feeling relaxed, when I feel relaxed I squirt.

T.S.: If all she did was dump you, you got off light.

Shannon Hamilton: You wanna say something?

Brodie Bruce: Yeah! About a million things, but I can't express myself monosyllabically enough for you to understand it all.

Renee: Brodie, I've always taken you with a grain of salt. On your birthday, when you told me to do a striptease to the theme of "Mighty Mouse," I did it. On prom night at the hotel when you told me to sleep under the bed in case your mother barged in, I said okay. And even during my grandmother's funeral when you told my relatives that you could see her nipples through her burial dress, I let that slide. But if you think I'm gonna suffer any of your sh-- with a smile now that we're broken up, you're in for some serious !@#$ing disappointment!

[brodie picks up a controller and continues a paused video game.]

Renee: What are you doing? You promised me breakfast.

Brodie: Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Renee, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

Wow Lana, that's an old one. I only remember because I just saw it again about a week ago...

Arsnic and Old Lace.

How about this movie:

Brodie: Tell me, did you ever fart in front of her?

T.S.: No, why do you ask?

Brodie: I never farted in front of Renee. Last week, I let one slip and today she dumps me.

T.S.: Renee's not the shallow type. You're not insinuating...

Brodie: She was going down on me at the time.

T.S.:

[Retches]

Brodie: What can I say, I was feeling relaxed, when I feel relaxed I squirt.

T.S.: If all she did was dump you, you got off light.

Shannon Hamilton: You wanna say something?

Brodie Bruce: Yeah! About a million things, but I can't express myself monosyllabically enough for you to understand it all.

Renee: Brodie, I've always taken you with a grain of salt. On your birthday, when you told me to do a striptease to the theme of "Mighty Mouse," I did it. On prom night at the hotel when you told me to sleep under the bed in case your mother barged in, I said okay. And even during my grandmother's funeral when you told my relatives that you could see her nipples through her burial dress, I let that slide. But if you think I'm gonna suffer any of your sh-- with a smile now that we're broken up, you're in for some serious !@#$ing disappointment!

[brodie picks up a controller and continues a paused video game.]

Renee: What are you doing? You promised me breakfast.

Brodie: Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Renee, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

Mall Rats

Arsnic and Old Lace.

It's a great movie. My brother once played Mortimer in a stage production.

Another line I like from the movie/play is: "Look I probably should have told you this before but you see... well... insanity runs in my family... It practically gallops."

Role Models, Coincidentally I just watched that movie yesterday. I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Even Sean William Scott was pretty good. Jane Lynch, who the quote comes from, is one of the funniest women in comedy today.

I know man, I just saw it over the weekend as well and I was pleasantly surprised. It was a lot funnier than I envisioned. She had some great quotes in the movie. When SWS passed out next to the fire naked all night, I nearly pissed myself laughing.

"I'm having a good day..A VERY GOOD DAY"

I didn't lose!!! I didn't lose!!

Thrs a fine line between winning and losing...the finish line

Can't you people just watch the horses..do you have to bet on them??

All from one movie

Another one from that movie (one of my favorites)... :(

"I'm pretty cheesed off that jockey fell off that damn horse, Sid!"

"Let it Ride"

Hey ****, two of our guys died trying to find you all right?

Arsnic and Old Lace.

Ah, Cary Grant is the man. I love older movies and he's one of the best ever...although, I do think Bogie takes the cake as best all time.

His crazy born again brother had a better all time movie quote, IMHO

Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O.

And on this farm he shot some guys

Bada boop bada bing bang...boom </followed by several explosions>

Usual Suspects

Ah, Cary Grant is the man. I love older movies and he's one of the best ever...although, I do think Bogie takes the cake as best all time.

OK Woodie this one is tailor made for you...

####: Speaking of horses, I like to play them myself. But I like to see them workout a little first, see if they're front runners or comefrom behind, find out what their whole card is, what makes them run.

####: Find out mine?

####: I think so.

####: Go ahead.

####: I'd say you don't like to be rated. You like to get out in front, open up a little lead, take a little breather in the backstretch, and then come home free.

####: You don't like to be rated yourself.

####: I haven't met anyone yet that can do it. Any suggestions?

####: Well, I can't tell till I've seen you over a distance of ground. You've got a touch of class, but I don't know how, how far you can go.

####: A lot depends on who's in the saddle.

CIA: Are you a Mexi-can, or a Mexi-can't.

Angry looking Mexican: I'm a Mexi-can

What Flick?

Once upon a time in Mexico.

1st: Yeah, that's the way it goes.. every time I get to likin' someone, they're not around long..

2nd: I noticed when you get to DIS-likin' some one, they ain't around long neither..

OK Woodie this one is tailor made for you...

####: Speaking of horses, I like to play them myself. But I like to see them workout a little first, see if they're front runners or comefrom behind, find out what their whole card is, what makes them run.

####: Find out mine?

####: I think so.

####: Go ahead.

####: I'd say you don't like to be rated. You like to get out in front, open up a little lead, take a little breather in the backstretch, and then come home free.

####: You don't like to be rated yourself.

####: I haven't met anyone yet that can do it. Any suggestions?

####: Well, I can't tell till I've seen you over a distance of ground. You've got a touch of class, but I don't know how, how far you can go.

####: A lot depends on who's in the saddle.

Haha good call my man, The Big Sleep. :rolleyes: Bogart's a PIMP.

1st: Yeah, that's the way it goes.. every time I get to likin' someone, they're not around long..

2nd: I noticed when you get to DIS-likin' some one, they ain't around long neither..

The Outlaw Josey Wales

1- "Better get a bucket, I'm gonna throw up."

2- "F#%k off, I'm full."