"Abolish Money!"

Yeaaaaaahhhh.....okaaaaaay.

LONDON — Thousands of G20 protesters jammed downtown London on Wednesday, storming and smashing the windows at a Royal Bank of Scotland building. Others tried to storm the Bank of England, pelting police with eggs and fruit and rocking the barricades designed to control them.

One police officer was injured after being hit with a large pole during the demonstration and other officers were forced to retreat behind metal barriers as scuffles with the crowd intensitied, Sky News reported.

Demonstrators shouted "Abolish Money!" and clogged streets in the financial district known as "The City" even as Prime Minister Gordon Brown and President Barack Obama held a news conference elsewhere in the British capital.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,511981,00.html

Let's abolish money....that'll fix all the world's problems.

Here's a lamer version of the same story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29987885/

Although, in it's defense:

Protesters included anarchists, anti-capitalists, environmentalists, students, unionized workers, unemployed workers and others hurt by the global financial crisis.

One protester dressed as the Easter bunny managed to hop through the police cordon but was stopped before he could reach the Bank of England. Another black-clad demonstrator waved a fake light saber at officers.

Protesters included anarchists, anti-capitalists, environmentalists, students, unionized workers, unemployed workers and others hurt by the global financial crisis.

One protester dressed as the Easter bunny managed to hop through the police cordon but was stopped before he could reach the Bank of England. Another black-clad demonstrator waved a fake light saber at officers.

You want to know why conservatives never attend these "functions"? They're all working to pay the taxes to support these loonie liberals.

Anarchists? Really? I think anyone who's a self-proclaimed "anarchist" should have to spend time in Somalia or somewhere else that anarchy prevails.

I was really impressed by the G20 protesters in London, shown on NBC news, proclaiming they were children and were being beaten by police. One said he was just a child and was hit in the head twice by police. Apparently not hard enough....

Anarchists? Really? I think anyone who's a self-proclaimed "anarchist" should have to spend time in Somalia or somewhere else that anarchy prevails.

Nothing screams anarchy like going home after the protest to your rent controlled apartment. :thumbsup:

Fuggin retards.

I was really impressed by the G20 protesters in London, shown on NBC news, proclaiming they were children and were being beaten by police. One said he was just a child and was hit in the head twice by police. Apparently not hard enough....

Well they're acting like children so they may just have a point.