Buffalo to play outside the Ralph post season?

Neutral Sites For Conference Title Games?

Posted by Mike Florio on March 30, 2009, 10:24 a.m.

With the NFL possibly expanding the regular season and with the NFL not inclined to start the regular season earlier than it already does, the conference championship games could be moved deeper into each new year.

Read it all here... I promise you this will tick you off

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

Some of you may be too young to remember that the Bills would struggle to sell-out playoff games in the 90's. The 1993 Houston comeback playoff game was blacked out in Buffalo!

PTR

agreed. and your link is to a 3d article, not moving games..

Some of you may be too young to remember that the Bills would struggle to sell-out playoff games in the 90's. The 1993 Houston comeback playoff game was blacked out in Buffalo!

PTR

That is because Bills fans were spoiled at that time. We made 4 straight Superbowls and consistantly made the playoffs. In today's day and age, a Buffalo playoff game would sell out in 60 seconds.

Neutral Sites For Conference Title Games?

Posted by Mike Florio on March 30, 2009, 10:24 a.m.

With the NFL possibly expanding the regular season and with the NFL not inclined to start the regular season earlier than it already does, the conference championship games could be moved deeper into each new year.

Read it all here... I promise you this will tick you off

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

its liz mullen from a sports business site commenting. This is not the NFL's take. No way it happens. TWeather is what makes football what it is and allows for homefield in the playoffs. So consider the source of who's reccommending it - a business person.

in addition, if we add 2 more games to the current schedule why NOT play those extra 2 in toronto and garnish more income???

its liz mullen from a sports business site commenting. This is not the NFL's take. No way it happens. TWeather is what makes football what it is and allows for homefield in the playoffs. So consider the source of who's reccommending it - a business person.

in addition, if we add 2 more games to the current schedule why NOT play those extra 2 in toronto and garnish more income???

It's a tempest in a teapot.

I hope they don't extend the season. I think 16 games is just right. The NFL is already hugely successful. 18 regular season games is getting greedy in my opinion. Not broke--please don't fix.

not long ago it was only 14 game season. 18 is not a bad move and you may see them add a 3rd wild card as a result, as it once was. besides, who cares about the NBA or NHL in February anyways?

not long ago it was only 14 game season. 18 is not a bad move and you may see them add a 3rd wild card as a result, as it once was. besides, who cares about the NBA or NHL in February anyways?

If they go 18 games they should have two bye weeks. JMO

Would the teams get money for playing in a neutral site?

why wouldnt they?

PTR

since when does not selling out one game mean the Bills struggled selling out home playoff games? they sold out every other home playoff game during that stretch so how exactly is that struggling? and lets be honest, if Kelly doesnt get hurt the week before that game is a sellout as well

the only other home playoff game they had during the 90's outside of the super bowl years was the Jacksonville game and I dont recall that being blacked out