TO stopped in Buffalo Yesterday

VOR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only three weeks in, and I am already loging for the days when the Bills were less "relevant"...

:( Beat me to it. I was just about to post the exact same thing.

First stop - even before RWS, is Toronto for the weekend?? Man, Owens is really playing into this "North America's Team" crap, isn't he? Hitler was right, this is what we get when Wilson has a marketing guy in charge of football decisions.

What's next, an apartment in Toronto for the limelight junkie? I just hope he's got 1,000 yards and 10 TD's in his tank for this one year tour with his Toronto Bills of Orchard Park!

Guy is a Bball fan, I watch all the lakers game via league pass, he he hs been at many of the LA games this year.

Edwards and Reed have condos in Toronto. Edwards is always in Toronto and goes to Blue Jays games all the time.

Toronto is a great city and Bills players should enjoy that city.

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/index.p...with-the-bills/

If I was a rock star NFL player I'd live in Toronto as well. Buffalo is a crappy place to be unless you are married and raising kids, then the burbs are ok ... nice neighborhoods, etc. still dull as can be though unless you have family there, etc. ... can't imagine a dsingle guy there

If I was a rock star NFL player I'd live in Toronto as well. Buffalo is a crappy place to be unless you are married and raising kids, then the burbs are ok ... nice neighborhoods, etc. still dull as can be though unless you have family there, etc. ... can't imagine a dsingle guy there

Actually being a single guy in Buffalo is great because it's really easy to pick up chicks when all of the other guys that you're competing against are wearing Bills Zubaz. :(

You know, the city name of Buffalo still comes before Bills. I grew up in Buffalo, and still love the city, with all of its' boredom and crappy economy and snow. Russ and Ralph did not lease out games to Toronto because Toronto has "better nightlife." They didn't say "Let's play some games in Toronto because Buffalo is so damn boring to hang out in these days."

Unfortunately, as much as I am loyal to and love Buffalo, they just don't have the money to support the modern day NFL team, and apparently Toronto does. So what? I don't care if it is cool to mock out boring Buffalo comparing it to exciting and vibrant Toronto. For 6.5 Million guaranteed dollars, T.O. can afford to give downtrodden Buffalo at least a little respect, and nobody would think any less of him. Raptors games?? He should go to one of the last few Sabres games, enjoying it, signing autographs and giving some postive sound bites about the fans and hockey. Buffalo would fall in love with the guy.

My uncle's nephew, Gerald Wallace, plays for the Cats. I've been a huge fan ever since they got him in the expansion draft. He's one of the more underappreciated players out there.

Your uncle's nephew? Wouldn't that make him some sort of cousin, to you?