Ferragamo or Mathison?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have drafted Flutie #1 instead of that out of shape DE from Virgina Tech, whats his name. Guess we'll never know what wonders Doug could do in Buffalo.

I'm ready to call that whole draft class a waste. Did we really need to draft three WRs? I mean, our second 2nd-round pick Chris Burkett seems OK, but why waste a pick the next day on this Andre Reed guy?

And why draft Frank Reich? A 3rd-round pick for this guy?! He's seen what, 15 snaps? He pulls off one lucky "miracle" in college and he gets a free pay check from old man Ralph?!

I'm ready to call that whole draft class a waste. Did we really need to draft three WRs? I mean, our second 2nd-round pick Chris Burkett seems OK, but why waste a pick the next day on this Andre Reed guy?

And why draft Frank Reich? A 3rd-round pick for this guy?! He's seen what, 15 snaps? He pulls off one lucky "miracle" in college and he gets a free pay check from old man Ralph?!

I agree. And what's up with the Talley pick?!? We already have Sanford and Marve. Who needs this guy? The FO is in shambles and we won't see the playoffs again this decade!

Kay's gotta go. I think Hank could do better. Maybe we should take a chance on a CFL coach..

I agree. And what's up with the Talley pick?!? We already have Sanford and Marve. Who needs this guy? The FO is in shambles and we won't see the playoffs again this decade!

Kay's gotta go. I think Hank could do better. Maybe we should take a chance on a CFL coach..

Agreed. But stay away from those USFL coaches, even if they coached in the CFL before!

Ralph is so cheap, we need to sign a big name coach for once! I have an undisclosed source (Skooby) who claims that we're taking a hard look at former Chiefs head coach Marv Levy. Are you kidding me!?! The last thing we need is a "smart" coach- what, just because he went to an Ivy League school? What a joke, Ralph needs to die already so we can finally put a winner on the field!

I'm done with all the negativity here. You are all a bunch of has-been, never-was, wannabe football players. I played football in high school so I can tell you there's one reason this team is headed in the right direction that you're all conveniently ignoring.

Team toughness.

Look at the roster. Eason Ramson. Will Grant. Justin Cross. Sean McNanie. These guys are all tougher than nails.

Mark my words, when we're in the Super Bowl four years from now it won't be because of some fancy-ass wide receiver or some overweight defensive end.

It'll be because the foundation of this team was built on the toughness of these four men.

Next freaking subject please.

Ralph is so cheap, we need to sign a big name coach for once! I have an undisclosed source (Skooby) who claims that we're taking a hard look at former Chiefs head coach Marv Levy. Are you kidding me!?! The last thing we need is a "smart" coach- what, just because he went to an Ivy League school? What a joke, Ralph needs to die already so we can finally put a winner on the field!

I disagree Metz. I don't think we necessarily need a big name coach. But I think a coach has to be able to intimidate his team in order to be successful. Someone like the Colts just hired, Rod Dowhower or whatever his name is. He looks like a football coach. Also Les Steckel in Minnesota. Yeah he had a rough first year but I guarantee you he'll get it turned around and the Vikings will be a powerhouse. That special teams coach in K.C. would be a good hire. Frank Gansz is his name. Used to fly combat missions in 'Nam. Dude would whip this team into shape.

Sean McNanie can get after it, my concern is whether he fits into our scheme. He is only a 3-4 defensive end and everyone knows these lineman could never play in just any other scheme.

An Ivy League coach? Next your gonna tell me we need red helmets to help our Qb's see the wr's.

I'm done with all the negativity here. You are all a bunch of has-been, never-was, wannabe football players. I played football in high school so I can tell you there's one reason this team is headed in the right direction that you're all conveniently ignoring.

Team toughness.

Look at the roster. Eason Ramson. Will Grant. Justin Cross. Sean McNanie. These guys are all tougher than nails.

Mark my words, when we're in the Super Bowl four years from now it won't be because of some fancy-ass wide receiver or some overweight defensive end.

It'll be because the foundation of this team was built on the toughness of these four men.

Sean McNanie can get after it, my concern is whether he fits into our scheme. He is only a 3-4 defensive end and everyone knows these lineman could never play in just any other scheme.

An Ivy League coach? Next your gonna tell me we need red helmets to help our Qb's see the wr's.

I was buyin' into your astute analysis until this gem. But now you've gone to far!

Red helmets indeed! :rolleyes:

Willie Totten never got a fair shake.

I predict he will "never get a fair shake" in another two seasons...

btw- just think, Ferragamo, Mathison? We could have had Dieter Brock if Ralph hadn't been so cheap...he is going to take the Packers far into the playoffs, just mark my words... and the Bills will be left looking like a-holes, once again! The mor things change, the more they stay the same...

ps- okay, it has been a full year, and I STILL hate these red helmets? :w00t:

I know, everything was Fergusons fault...you people suck... lets see what you all have to say when Fergy is hoisting up the Lombardi trophy... I bet all I will here is the chirping of crickets... it's not the quarterback folks, it is the owner! :rolleyes:

Team toughness.

You are leaving out George Cumby... what an embarassment of riches we have on defense!

• 3 weeks later...