Edwards seeks input from Drew Brees

Fingon

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're damn right I'm Stone Cold. Growin up in Texas, my pappy was always a Bills fan, never quite knew why, he just always respected the way they played. Been a fan all my life. Now that I'm retired, have a little extra time, I'm able to follow my favorite team a little closer and I recently found out about this website. Hopin to go to some games this fall and whoop some ass. Got an Uncle in Upsate NY, I know there's some good hunting up that way. Do people at Bills games like to chug beers and whoop ass?

Holy crap!

Brees has a comparable arm to Edwards.

arm strength is over-rated...

"Whoever's got the strongest arm in the draft, I've got four defensive ends with stronger arms who want to play quarterback. If they're going to put all their eggs in the arm-strength basket, they ought to draft one of my defensive ends." - Mike Leach

link

arm strength is over-rated...

"Whoever's got the strongest arm in the draft, I've got four defensive ends with stronger arms who want to play quarterback. If they're going to put all their eggs in the arm-strength basket, they ought to draft one of my defensive ends." - Mike Leach

link

was just saying that he could stand to learn a lot from him. He isn't a QB that will try to force the ball into tiny spaces.

Hey, remeber when Brees was a FA and didnt draw that much attention from the league? Yes, the same Brees that was 14 yards short of Marino's single season yardage record this season. Remember that same year the Bills really needed a QB? Remember the 6yr, $60 Million dollar contract that he signed. You know, the one that looks like table scraps only a few years later? I remember all of those things. I hate you football gods. I hate you Ralph Wilson.

You're damn right I'm Stone Cold. Growin up in Texas, my pappy was always a Bills fan, never quite knew why, he just always respected the way they played. Been a fan all my life. Now that I'm retired, have a little extra time, I'm able to follow my favorite team a little closer and I recently found out about this website. Hopin to go to some games this fall and whoop some ass. Got an Uncle in Upsate NY, I know there's some good hunting up that way. Do people at Bills games like to chug beers and whoop ass?

Thats awesome that your a bills fan. I've never been much of an Idol worshipper but none the less thats bad Azz that Stone Cold is a Bills fan.

Being a musician I've met many of the stars whose music I admire and it was almost always just like talking to anyone else except that the common ground of music always made conversation easy.

The two exceptions to this were when I met Neil Peart and Thurman Thomas I was so in awe of these two men that it was all I could do to muster two words.

Thank You.

As far as TE goes I think he's a humble kid who really wants to be the best player he can be. This is why I think he and TO are going to work out well together.

I give the kid some credit. When I first broke into the industry, I sought advice from a couple veterans who I admired that I thought would help me last- namely The Undertaker and Bret Hart, to name a few. But I'll tell ya what, the kid does a lot of talking, tries to make us feel all warm and fuzzy in the offseason, like this next season's gonna be different. It's time to perform on the field. I've run into plenty of guys who know how to talk all day long, but then they get in the ring with Stone Cold and all that talkin aint gonna save em. Time to put up. And that's all I got to say about that.

Will you autograph my ice cream gift card?

i like Cold Stone Creamery even more then Ben and Jerry's now.

For those who do not know Steve 'Stone Cold' Austin is in Brazil filming one of Sylvester Stalone's new movie "The Expendables".