Peters to Philly??

I am concerned that the Bills may not get Jason Peters resigned. He is asking for too much money and the Bills may not think he is worth it ( say 10 million plus a year)

I say sign him

It hard enough to find a very good LT and like it or not I think he is a very good one.

But having said that consider this....

The Bills and Eagles do a draft day trade for Peters( see EastCoastSports draft mock)... Philly is is the market for a LT since they let Tackle Thomas go

I say if this were to happen we get Phillys 1st rounder and 4 th round this year

Looking at their roster there is not a player I would see that can help us out right now

So I think draft picks this year is the best why to go.

We would have picks 11 and 21 in the first round if this happened

We could have a top DE and LB but our OL would be weak on the left side for real.

I know you have some thoughts so fire away <_<

IF Peters is traded, i feel they would have to draft a Tackle with their #11 pick.

actually I think the Bills could draft a guy like Oher who can play in the NFL as a G, but is listed at one of the top T's. This puts pressure on Peters because we have his replacement on the roster if he decides to hold out, but if he doesn't we also have our LG.

Oher would cost us a 5 year deal at about 21 million which is less then what we were paying Dockery, and it would serve us in driving Peters demands back down to reality saving us a few million on his contract too.

Oher @11 gives the Bill leverage against Peters and also fills a big hole for us at LG

actually I think the Bills could draft a guy like Oher who can play in the NFL as a G, but is listed at one of the top T's. This puts pressure on Peters because we have his replacement on the roster if he decides to hold out, but if he doesn't we also have our LG.

Oher would cost us a 5 year deal at about 21 million which is less then what we were paying Dockery, and it would serve us in driving Peters demands back down to reality saving us a few million on his contract too.

Oher @11 gives the Bill leverage against Peters and also fills a big hole for us at LG

You think Peters is going to lower his contract demands based on what a rookie guard signs for? Get your head checked.

IF Peters is traded, i feel they would have to draft a Tackle with their #11 pick.

No way we draft OL at 11th overall

You know we need a DE or LB first pick

If a trade would happen its because all the top O-lineman are off the board and the Bills could wait and let the other teams pick off the top talented tackles , which in most draft mocks around this may in fact be the case.

i don't know about that. i feel they could possibly land Duke Robinson in the 2nd Round. but if Peters stays, they would have to go DE or OLB with #11. not to mention that i feel Oher would be a reach at #11.

i don't know about that. i feel they could possibly land Duke Robinson in the 2nd Round. but if Peters stays, they would have to go DE or OLB with #11. not to mention that i feel Oher would be a reach at #11.

But Duke can't play LT he is a G. He gives us no leverage or insurance agianst Peters. Oher on the other hand is a T who can play G and gives us leverage and insurance

No way we draft OL at 11th overall

You know we need a DE or LB first pick

true but it would have to be addressed immediately. if they do go DE or LB with #11, they can hope that Oher or Britton is available at the #21 spot. otherwise, Edwards' blindside will be a major concern.

But Duke can't play LT he is a G. He gives us no leverage or insurance agianst Peters. Oher on the other hand is a T who can play G and gives us leverage and insurance

He doesn't give you any leverage you don't already have, and he's an absolute reach at #11. Pass. Next!

is Philly that stupid to let McNabb go after he lead them to the NFC championship..........

sorry wont happen even though I would love it

He & Owens would make a fearsome tandem. Owens, Evans, Lynch, Jackson...McNabb's never had it so good. This could really work.

sorry but i don't buy into that. it would be a waste to have a #11 pick to play Guard. JMO.