Wow, the idiocy of my fellow Pennsylvanians

Instead they'll vote for a wartime deserter?
Can you prove that? If he deserted during wartime for real...he would have faced the death penalty by special court martial. Now John Kerry is on film tossing his medals away and testifying against troops still serving in Vietnam...Whatever.

Can you prove that? If he deserted during wartime for real...he would have faced the death penalty by special court martial.  Now John Kerry is on film tossing his medals away and testifying against troops still serving in Vietnam...Whatever.

98069[/snapback]

Dan Rather has proof , didn't you see it?

Can you prove that? If he deserted during wartime for real...he would have faced the death penalty by special court martial.  Now John Kerry is on film tossing his medals away and testifying against troops still serving in Vietnam...Whatever.

98069[/snapback]

...and meeting with the enemy in Paris (probably for the photo that is in their War HOF).

He's certainly shown his kinship with veterans in his 19 years in the Senate. [/sarcasm]

Shocks even me.

Unbelievable. Though the polls are STILL open in  the local area.

98027[/snapback]

The Arkansas between Philly and Pittsburgh doesn't make up for the sheer mass of voters in those cities.

Specter on the ropes too- bad timing for him to run during such a heated presidential race. Wouldn't be shocked to see Hoeffel win at this point.

The Arkansas between Philly and Pittsburgh doesn't make up for the sheer mass of voters in those cities.

Specter on the ropes too- bad timing for him to run during such a heated presidential race. Wouldn't be shocked to see Hoeffel win at this point.

98182[/snapback]

Good. He's a scumbag and needs to go. Another RINO bites the dust.

98182[/snapback]

Problem is loosing Specter hurts the republicans since the right wing will be more controlling of the US Senate than before.

Problem is loosing Specter hurts the republicans since the right wing will be more controlling of the US Senate than before.

98188[/snapback]

Whatever. He never saw pork he didn't approve. I once attended a dinner for him where he bragged about how much pork he would bring to PA as the senior member of the appropriations committee. Eff You Arlen- that's not what I'm looking for.

I hope he loses, and to be honest, even though he's a Democrat, I like Hoeffel.