Marshawn vs TO

Both of them aren't "bad" guys.

Marshawn has made questionable decisions with who he "hangs" with, but that hardly makes him a "bad" guy.

T.O is self centered and believes the world revolves around him, but that doesn't make him a "bad" guy either.

I suppose it depends on your definition of 'bad guy'.

IMO Owens' reputation is largely a product of the 24x7 sports media. Was it really that big a deal that he signed a football with a Sharpie in his sock?

btw...the new BANG! cartoon about TO was kinda funny.

TO never been arrested, but few of us like him. Most of us are glad he is on our team right know. Marshawn arrested a bunch of times, but I am wearing his jersey right know. I am glad he is on our team right know.

I think the "bad guy" is this poster.

TO never been arrested, but few of us like him. Most of us are glad he is on our team right know. Marshawn arrested a bunch of times, but I am wearing his jersey right know. I am glad he is on our team right know.

Any relation to Jon?

Lynch is a criminal, TO is a bad teammate.

Wow. Just wow. Your ignorance is astounding. Lynch has been convicted of misdemeanors.....christ almighty a misdemeanor makes someone a criminal now? Give me a freaking break. We are talking about convictions on the level of JAYWALKING. Also, the overwhelming majority of people who actually HAVE BEEN TO's teammate before say that he is a good teammate with a passion to win and an admirable work ethic. Are you proud that you allow a biased national sports media formulate your opinions for you? Jeez man do you think you could just become a cowboys fan and spare us these kinds of posts?

Wow. Just wow. Your ignorance is astounding. Lynch has been convicted of misdemeanors.....christ almighty a misdemeanor makes someone a criminal now? Give me a freaking break. We are talking about convictions on the level of JAYWALKING. Also, the overwhelming majority of people who actually HAVE BEEN TO's teammate before say that he is a good teammate with a passion to win and an admirable work ethic. Are you proud that you allow a biased national sports media formulate your opinions for you? Jeez man do you think you could just become a cowboys fan and spare us these kinds of posts?

By definition a misdemeanor is the lowest level of "crime" so therefore being convicted of it one would be considered a criminal. Had he been convicted of just a violation then he would not fit the definition.

And BTW possessing a loaded handgun is nowhere near the level of crime of jaywalking, jaywalking should be punished by death.

I wouldn't call a hit and run, or possession of an unregistered firearm, offenses on the same level as "jaywalking", but I get your point. I doubt many of us haven't committed a misdemeanor or twenty, if we were honest with ourselves.

But, the difference between Marshawn and most of us is, we are smart enough to not get caught...and we aren't publicly scrutinized figures. I don't think Lynch is a bad guy, at all. But, he needs to wise up, IMO.

Easy, easy. You're new here so you probably don't have a feel for the board yet, relax a little, lol. Why are you freaking out? Don't you think you're overreacing a little? My point was you can't really compare the two.

1. I'm pro-Lynch, but he's committed two crimes in the past year. Committing crimes makes you a criminal, lol. That's what it means. Gun possession and jaywalking are not comparable. Hitting someone with your car and driving away is not good behaviour. Neither is being in a car with drugs and a loaded handgun. So don't you dare compare the two. THAT'S ignorant. You're being a bit ridiculous.

2. TO has burned every bridge he's crossed. He's started controversy with every QB he's ever played with. He make great friends with a lot of his teammates, and alienates others. And no one has ever questioned his work ethic, dedication to his craft, or anything like that.

In any case, welcome aboard and thanks for the unprovoked bashing.

Easy, easy. You're new here so you probably don't have a feel for the board yet, relax a little, lol. Why are you freaking out? Don't you think you're overreacing a little? My point was you can't really compare the two.

1. I'm pro-Lynch, but he's committed two crimes in the past year. Committing crimes makes you a criminal, lol. That's what it means. Gun possession and jaywalking are not comparable. Hitting someone with your car and driving away is not good behaviour. Neither is being in a car with drugs and a loaded handgun. So don't you dare compare the two. THAT'S ignorant. You're being a bit ridiculous.

2. TO has burned every bridge he's crossed. He's started controversy with every QB he's ever played with. He make great friends with a lot of his teammates, and alienates others. And no one has ever questioned his work ethic, dedication to his craft, or anything like that.

In any case, welcome aboard and thanks for the unprovoked bashing.

For the record, nobody has questioned Lynch's work ethic, or dedication, either.

Does there HAVE to be a "bad guy"?! Stupid question.

Does not appear to be a case of Good and Bad, more extremely smart or extremely foolish. Terrell Owen career total earnings are to this point over $60 million . He has good season this year and he will sign with Bills likely a substantial contract for even more. With all the fuss about Terrell Owens he smiles all the way to Bank.

Who knows who much Terrell earns via off field activities and investments. He is not fool.

Marshawn Lynch on the other hand signed a five year contract that if he meets all bonuses ect would earn him around $19 million. Thus far in the two years he has played with salary and bonuses has earned around $6 million. In general terms with taxes and agents fees this sum reduced substantially. Who knows what lawyers fee's have cost him to this point. Marshawn is at this point just a eyelash from peeing away a opportunity many only dream of. Can only hope he will rethink his lifestyle otherwise he will remain a fool.

I suppose it depends on your definition of 'bad guy'.

IMO Owens' reputation is largely a product of the 24x7 sports media. Was it really that big a deal that he signed a football with a Sharpie in his sock?

btw...the new BANG! cartoon about TO was kinda funny.

thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life with that sh#tty cartoon

Guest dog14787
Does there HAVE to be a "bad guy"?! Stupid question.

In my opinion its not a stupid question, whats worse, someone who disrupts the team with silly antics, self promotion, in your face confrontations, could potentially divide and ruin good locker room chemistry and has the biggest Ego but does produce and score points, in fact he's one of the leading scorer's in the NFL.

Or someone who breaks the law, makes the whole organization look bad including himself, could miss games because of suspension, has made the Pro Bowl in his young and what could be a very promising career, but up to this point still has allot to prove.

both these guys can hurt our team and both of them could be considered bad for different reasons.

Myself, I'm hoping they both join forces to help our team, and then together with TE and the rest of our offense they become a bad force to be reckoned with on gameday.