Marshawn vs TO

They will both be in jail by week 5

And we wonder why the Bills don't attract free agents!! If I were an available free agent and read the venom that some of you spew on this site, I would think twice about coming here as well. Hell, one mistake and they may get an old fashioned wild west lynching. Stop being judge and jury folks and enjoy football on Sundays.

It depends on what you consider "bad".

Is it the guy that is going to get suspended and possibly cost his team a game or two because of his off the field f-ups?

If that is your answer then Lynch is the so called bad guy,

Is it the guy that you don't have to worry about when he leaves the stadium, but does his share of destruction to the team in the locker room and in front of the post game microphone?

If that is your answer, the T.O. is the so called Bad Guy.

They are both so different but also so similar. They seem to not to be able to avoid causing problems to distruct a team's chemistry, but between the whistles and on the field, there is nobody that gives a bigger effort than those two guys do.

Myself, I'm hoping they both join forces to help our team, and then together with TE and the rest of our offense they become a bad force to be reckoned with on gameday.

Yes, agree -- I'm hoping for that, too. This could be quite an offense to deal with. I hope the coaching can keep up. I'd like to see the coaches give the QB more leeway (like Marchibroda did w/Jim Kelly). Not saying Edwards is fully ready for that, but I think it helps the team when the QB is calling a fair number of the shots on the field. The players just have a better feel for the game and the flow and are often in a better position to know what will and won't work.

And we wonder why the Bills don't attract free agents!! If I were an available free agent and read the venom that some of you spew on this site, I would think twice about coming here as well. Hell, one mistake and they may get an old fashioned wild west lynching. Stop being judge and jury folks and enjoy football on Sundays.

I am sure that all free agents as part of their visit to OBD check out TBD and make their decision on whether to sign with the Bills based on the posts in here

Yah that's it. :blink: