Bills to the Superbowl as Favorites?

Now that the Bills have T.O., to go with Edwards, Evans, Poz, Mitchell, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, etc. Why wouldn't the Bills be favored to go to the Superbowl? Seems obvious to me.

Exactly how bored are you today?

Now that the Bills have T.O., to go with Edwards, Evans, Poz, Mitchell, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, etc. Why wouldn't the Bills be favored to go to the Superbowl? Seems obvious to me.

Don't be stingy man ... share some of them good drugs that you're on ...

Do we have anyone on the OL to blockk? Do we have anyone that can pressure the QB of the opposing team?

Don't the Bills have a commitement to putting a good O-line on the field. and pressuring the QB?

Wait, wait, wait, oh they don't.

How do you know it is March and someone is really bored with alot time on his hands? When someone posts something like this....

Remember the old SNL skit entitled "Bad Idea Jeans" ?....now we have "Bad Idea TSW Posts"

Do we have anyone on the OL to blockk? Do we have anyone that can pressure the QB of the opposing team?

Why, yes we do. His name is TO. In addition to improving the passing game, the running game AND the DBs (simply by practicing against his greatness), TO will assure us a solid O-line and an aggressive pass rushing D.

I read it all here.