Greatest Blog.....Ever!

Now don't you feel stupid?

Feel stupid about what? Laughing at that blog?

No. Not at all. I think the guy/gal responsible for the blog is just shy of genius. In fairness, that kind of comedy is typically short-lived. But I'm enjoying the comedy while it's there.

The fact that all of France is apparently outraged at this misunderstanding just elevates the humor, aided by the fact that given Obama's DVD presents and Clinton's mis-interpreted button, such a misunderstanding is not outside the realm of believable possibilities. :thumbdown:

Feel stupid about what? Laughing at that blog?

No. Not at all. I think the guy/gal responsible for the blog is just shy of genius. In fairness, that kind of comedy is typically short-lived. But I'm enjoying the comedy while it's there.

The fact that all of France is apparently outraged at this misunderstanding just elevates the humor, aided by the fact that given Obama's DVD presents and Clinton's mis-interpreted button, such a misunderstanding is not outside the realm of believable possibilities. :thumbdown:

You missed the point. All of France isn't outraged. It's the wingnut web sites who are saying that. THEY are outraged.

And delicious irony of all...since when do wingnuts get UPSET that FRANCE is unhappy? Wingnuts hate France, because of course France hates Freedom.

The blog is funny though - but the whole thing about the letter is pretty stupid. Poor wingnuts have to cling to whatever they can.

You missed the point. All of France isn't outraged. It's the wingnut web sites who are saying that. THEY are outraged.

And delicious irony of all...since when do wingnuts get UPSET that FRANCE is unhappy? Wingnuts hate France, because of course France hates Freedom.

The blog is funny though - but the whole thing about the letter is pretty stupid. Poor wingnuts have to cling to whatever they can.

Because when France us unhappy with a surrender monkey you're really !@#$ing up.

Not sure why you're peeing yourself over this. It's funny stuff, made funnier by the fact that it doesn't take a leap of faith to think Obama actually DID mistake who was president of France.

The good news is, the world no longer hates America. Now they are simply laughing at us. Even if the stuff they're laughing at is simply a misunderstanding. You should join in and chuckle a bit yourself. It's quite refreshing.

Not sure why you're peeing yourself over this. It's funny stuff, made funnier by the fact that it doesn't take a leap of faith to think Obama actually DID mistake who was president of France.

The good news is, the world no longer hates America. Now they are simply laughing at us. Even if the stuff they're laughing at is simply a misunderstanding. You should join in and chuckle a bit yourself. It's quite refreshing.

I wonder what the President of Russia he thought of our cackling SOS and her high school class project reset button after he met with a real SOS last week (Kissinger).

Well it didn't take long for that old bathroom mentality to come out.

It's only leap of faith for ill-informed morons. But there are a lot of you out there and who am I to deny you your little pleasures?

The teleprompter thingy is funny and I'll bet President Barack Hussein Obama would agree, he being an extremely intelligent, well-educated and articulate man with a good sense of humor, often quite self-deprecating.

And THAT is very very very refreshing.

Far be it from me to dissuade the world from laughing at America. America certainly deserves it. Yuk, yuk, yuk. :thumbdown:

It's only leap of faith for ill-informed morons.

I've come to anticipate your name-calling like I anticipate a Gibbs press conference.

But with all due respect to ill-informed morons, Obama DID give a laughable DVD box set to Brown. Hillary DID screw up her gift to Russia. Even the fully informed smart people recognize these as embarrassing faux pas. Will they come to pass? Of course they will. Until the next faux pas.

By the way, extremely intelligent people don't offend the Special Olympics on national TV, and they certainly don't sign a stimulus bill which requires paying "bonuses" -- an amendment the Obama administration specifically had added -- and then start yelling to America how reckless it is for these bonuses to be paid out.

You really need to lay off the "intelligent" thing. He's only as smart as the people around him, and for the past two months, that ain't so smart. Once America finds out he's depriving them of American Idol tomorrow, those Tea Parties taking place are sure to find some new recruits. :rolleyes:

Well it didn't take long for that old bathroom mentality to come out.

It's only leap of faith for ill-informed morons. But there are a lot of you out there and who am I to deny you your little pleasures?

The teleprompter thingy is funny and I'll bet President Barack Hussein Obama would agree, he being an extremely intelligent, well-educated and articulate man with a good sense of humor, often quite self-deprecating.

And THAT is very very very refreshing.

Far be it from me to dissuade the world from laughing at America. America certainly deserves it. Yuk, yuk, yuk. :rolleyes:

France and their ilk can laugh at us all they want, I don't care what they think of us but when countries like Russia and China laugh at us that concerns me. When you have someone like Ronny Rayguns or Richard Nixon in power they're a bit concerned that they may just be crazy enough to do something stupid. Obama and and the prom queen don't scare anyone.

France and their ilk can laugh at us all they want, I don't care what they think of us but when countries like Russia and China laugh at us that concerns me. When you have someone like Ronny Rayguns or Richard Nixon in power they're a bit concerned that they may just be crazy enough to do something stupid. Obama and and the prom queen don't scare anyone.

Well I don't recall Russia or China attacking us recently so I guess I won't worry too much.

Well I don't recall Russia or China attacking us recently so I guess I won't worry too much.

Yeah, it's been almost 60 years. That's like a REAL long time ago.

For the Chinese at least. The Russians...we haven't fought them since the early '20s.

Yeah, it's been almost 60 years. That's like a REAL long time ago.

For the Chinese at least. The Russians...we haven't fought them since the early '20s.

I haven't been alive that long, so as I said I don't remember it.

And the Chinese didn't attack US. We decided to fight them in other peoples' country. Which is a pretty cowardly thing to do when you think about it. On the other hand, since we lost, I guess it's better we lost over there than over here.

And the Chinese didn't attack US. We decided to fight them in other peoples' country. Which is a pretty cowardly thing to do when you think about it. On the other hand, since we lost, I guess it's better we lost over there than over here.

"We" didn't decide to fight the Chinese. They decided to fight us when they crossed the Yalu. And we didn't "lose"...didn't win, either...

You do know I'm talking about Korea, right?

I see you haven't seen a professional yet. Trust me, they may have meds that can help you. <_<

You're nuttier than squirrel schit.

The Civil War was 100 years before I was born so I don't recall it. <_<