our rb's

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone nothing about rb Bruce Hall? Is he better than Oman? Can the fb McIntyre run it occassionally? I think Lynch will be gone for 4 games.

I hope Lynch doesn't get 4 game suspension, but it's an interesting question about McIntyre. I wonder if he can even run the ball. It looks like he's never even had a carry so I guess there's probably some reason for that...

Guest dog14787

If Marshawn Lynch gets 4 games suspension and Freddie Jackson plays well during that stretch which we all know is very possible, as far as being the starter goes it could leave Lynch on the outside looking when all is said and done.

If Marshawn Lynch gets 4 games suspension and Freddie Jackson plays well during that stretch which we all know is very possible, as far as being the starter goes it could leave Lynch on the outside looking when all is said and done.

What a ridiculous call. No matter how likable Head Jackson is, he'll never supplant Marshawn Lynch as the starter...Suspension or not.

Guest dog14787
What a ridiculous call. No matter how likable Head Jackson is, he'll never supplant Marshawn Lynch as the starter...Suspension or not.

If its such a ridiculous call then you tell me what good Marshawn Lynch does for a ball club when he's on suspension 4 games. The man just missed 25% of the season and hurt his team because of his stupidity.

I don't give a damn how good Lynch is if he's not there he's useless :lol:

You underestimate what an Organization is capable of doing and could do to send the right message. If team chemistry is good and we are winning with Fred Jackson there's a good chance in my opinion he stays in as the starter.

Did I say Jackson would stay starter the rest of the season? No, of course not, I'm simply saying Lynch may have to earn the starting role back and to think its not possible for that to happen seems a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

I thought that Bruce looked good in the preseason last year. Well maybe not GOOD, but he was a pleasant surprise I would say. He showed some decent moves and was solid when given the opportunity.

If its such a ridiculous call then you tell me what good Marshawn Lynch does for a ball club when he's on suspension 4 games. The man just missed 25% of the season and hurt his team because of his stupidity.

I don't give a damn how good Lynch is if he's not there he's useless :censored:

You underestimate what an Organization is capable of doing and could do to send the right message. If team chemistry is good and we are winning with Fred Jackson there's a good chance in my opinion he stays in as the starter.

Did I say Jackson would stay starter the rest of the season? No, of course not, I'm simply saying Lynch may have to earn the starting role back and to think its not possible for that to happen seems a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

Has he been suspended 4 games? No. You don't think Marshawn is part of the good "team chemistry" ? His teammates love him and the way he plays football. You didn't say he'd have to earn his spot back, you said he'd be "outside looking in". Head Jackson is a pretty good RB, but he is a backup RB. Lynch is and will always be a starting back in the league.

Guest dog14787
Has he been suspended 4 games? No. You don't think Marshawn is part of the good "team chemistry" ? His teammates love him and the way he plays football. You didn't say he'd have to earn his spot back, you said he'd be "outside looking in". Head Jackson is a pretty good RB, but he is a backup RB. Lynch is and will always be a starting back in the league.

Did I say he has been suspended 4 games? no

If he was suspended 4 games would he be considered part of the good team chemistry? no

Will Marshawn Lynch always be a starting RB? no, if suspended Lynch wouldn't even start the season as one.