NFLN-- Tonight at 7:00 PM

Come on, you can't pay the extra $5/mo for NFLN, NHLN, MLBN, & the rest of them?

I have Time Warner and no access to NFLN for any cost. I haven't even heard anything about negotiations for well over a year now.

State of the franchise is actually a very interesting segment. Last year I found out that the state of the new york giants AND new york jets is actually new jersey. Also, the state of the kansas city chiefs in missouri. Who woulda thunk it.

Apparently the franchise only consists of T.O. and Marshawn...

Both T.D. and Soloman Wilcots liked the TO move, for playmaking ability and publicity.

They focused heavily on Marshawn's troubles, T.D. seems pretty convinced that Marshwan is going to get a 4 game suspension. "ATC for at least 4 games. At The Crib."

They showed a clip of the press conference, first I've seen of it, I like the way Marshawn handled himself. He seemed honest and I feel like he got the message from Goodell. They feel that Fred can carry the load, but TD said we might need to draft a back "to protect us from Marshawn not being able to play in AT LEAST 4 games this year and maybe more next year".

Speculate much TD? o_O

He's right though, I'm betting he's suspended 6 next year for an illegal hermit crab racing ring and that he gets abducted by aliens for 4 more. That's 10 games people! I mean it TOTALLY COULD HAPPEN!!

Just stick with the facts TD...

Apparently the franchise only consists of T.O. and Marshawn...

Both T.D. and Soloman Wilcots liked the TO move, for playmaking ability and publicity.

They focused heavily on Marshawn's troubles, T.D. seems pretty convinced that Marshwan is going to get a 4 game suspension. "ATC for at least 4 games. At The Crib."

They showed a clip of the press conference, first I've seen of it, I like the way Marshawn handled himself. He seemed honest and I feel like he got the message from Goodell. They feel that Fred can carry the load, but TD said we might need to draft a back "to protect us from Marshawn not being able to play in AT LEAST 4 games this year and maybe more next year".

Speculate much TD? o_O

He's right though, I'm betting he's suspended 6 next year for an illegal hermit crab racing ring and that he gets abducted by aliens for 4 more. That's 10 games people! I mean it TOTALLY COULD HAPPEN!!

Just stick with the facts TD...

Pretty much. Especially T.O.