Jay Cutler: I got a stronger arm then John Elway

I didn't watch Elway's 1st 3 years, in the NFL. But I heard he had the most insane arm strength, earlier in his career with nothing to work with. Jay Cutler, has 2 1/2 good Wide Outs, Brandon Stokley, and Eddie Royal, and Brandon Marshall that's if he doesn't get into trouble. But to claim that he has a stronger arm, then Elway. Now this punk cry baby, is crying his way out of Denver? That would've been like if T.O. when he was in San Fran saying he was a better, then Jerry Rice.

This needed a new, separate thread, good work.

As a famous poster, who used to post in the football forums a lot more, would have said, the retard rodeo is in full swing...

Bills fans are embracing one of the most disrespectful NFL players of all time, simply because he signed a one year deal with their team, yet going out of their way to trash a young player, on another team, who has nothing to do with the Bills, for a comment he made, almost three years, ago (which has been taken out the context it was made in).... :devil:

When will it end?

I didn't watch Elway's 1st 3 years, in the NFL. But I heard he had the most insane arm strength, earlier in his career with nothing to work with. Jay Cutler, has 2 1/2 good Wide Outs, Brandon Stokley, and Eddie Royal, and Brandon Marshall that's if he doesn't get into trouble. But to claim that he has a stronger arm, then Elway. Now this punk cry baby, is crying his way out of Denver? That would've been like if T.O. when he was in San Fran saying he was a better, then Jerry Rice.

Go away.

As a famous poster, who used to post in the football forums a lot more, would have said, the retard rodeo is in full swing...

Bills fans are embracing one of the most disrespectful NFL players of all time, simply because he signed a one year deal with their team, yet going out of their way to trash a young player, on another team, who has nothing to do with the Bills, for a comment he made, almost three years, ago (which has been taken out the context it was made in).... :devil:

When will it end?

The day the Bills trade Edwards for Cutler. Then we will hear all about how Edwards could not win because he was too stupid, etc ...

Kenny Powers: "I got an arm like a cannon, a rooster like a Burmese phython, and a mind like a scientist."

good !@#$ing, show. i think the, last few episodes, have really taken off. And you can't beat all, the titties thrown, around. But whats up with, the principle's girlfriend, he got, with? She's, kinda, hot, has big breasts but big, arms but, her waist was tiny? Kinda, threw, me, off? Can't, tell, if, she's, hot, or, not?

Bills fans are embracing one of the most disrespectful NFL players of all time, simply because he signed a one year deal with their team

Maybe, but he is also one of the best receivers of all time as well...I could care less how much he runs his mouth off the field as long as he continues producing on the field---everyone seems to forget he always makes teams better in the short term...go look at the teams he has been on records before and after...

Maybe, but he is also one of the best receivers of all time as well...I could care less how much he runs his mouth off the field as long as he continues producing on the field---everyone seems to forget he always makes teams better in the short term...go look at the teams he has been on records before and after...

Yeah, I know, I know, he hasn't killed anyone, he hasn't been arrested for drugs, no baby mamma's, I get it, everyone loves TO now. No doubt he is good.

But, my point was, Yasins' is digging out some quote from three years ago, that some rookie QB, from a different team (being taken out of context, btw) to make some point that Jay Cutler is a punk, and has no respect. I just find it ironic that we are embracing TO, who has never shown any respect for other NFL players (just regular guys, or legends, remember Jerry Rices' last game as a 49er, or the time he spit in the Panther players face on MNF?), yet condemning Cutler for a fairly innocuous comment, as if it is revealing some character flaw. That was my point. It really didn't have anything to do with weather TO was a good signing, or not...just pointing out the hypocrisy that seems to exist here, on he wall...

But, since you brought it up, don't you find it a little odd that TO has been on 3 NFL teams, and as good and productive as he was for all of them, all those teams felt they were better off without him? That to me speaks volumes. But I know, I know, it is only a one year deal. If it doesn't work out, no big deal. If it does work out, we will lose him...likely before we have to cut him too... just kind of a shiny pick to shut everyone up...

his arm might be stronger than Elways, if it is who cares, if it isnt he just sounds like an idiot, he hasnt won a championship or put up HoF numbers yet, so he can throw the ball further than Elway alll day everyday, it means nothing

JPs arm was probably one of if not the strongest in the league...now we are weeks into FA and nobody wants him

Helo, I am from Republic of Molossia but to speak of good englesh. I am fan of american football and Denver Broncos since great president of Nixon. I am experts on physichs of footballs to throw and catch and am watched your Jon Elway. His arm very strong but not as good as Jaymes Cutler.

I know this because of watch players on fields to pass and run balls an also catch footballs. Elway was good most because to throw two black player - Shaning Sharp, Art Munk and white Lance Alworth and to have a runner who was black Cooky Gillsfish. They make Elways look good and he was but not so good as for your Cutler who is having a faster bigger arms and mostly to throw a ball to slow white playrs. He can pitch ball to many players and throw ball very far many times without even to stop. If you give him a play he would make your team many touchdowns and win his many more games.

So that is phsyicks of football and i hope you welcome Molossia someday to Natural Football League with some new teams. Thank You and welcome my counrty.

Helo, I am from Republic of Molossia but to speak of good englesh. I am fan of american football and Denver Broncos since great president of Nixon. I am experts on physichs of footballs to throw and catch and am watched your Jon Elway. His arm very strong but not as good as Jaymes Cutler.

I know this because of watch players on fields to pass and run balls an also catch footballs. Elway was good most because to throw two black player - Shaning Sharp, Art Munk and white Lance Alworth and to have a runner who was black Cooky Gillsfish. They make Elways look good and he was but not so good as for your Cutler who is having a faster bigger arms and mostly to throw a ball to slow white playrs. He can pitch ball to many players and throw ball very far many times without even to stop. If you give him a play he would make your team many touchdowns and win his many more games.

So that is phsyicks of football and i hope you welcome Molossia someday to Natural Football League with some new teams. Thank You and welcome my counrty.

That's gonna be my new screen name! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the board! I suppose Cutler could throw to Alworth, Monk and COOKY too, but it wouldn't be in an NFL game, since they didn't play with Elway either.

I'll default the physics to you though..