Aaron Maybin in 2nd Round?

I've seen some mock drafts that have the Bills taking Maybin in the 1st round. They've said he has the best 1st step off the snap of anyone.

God I hope not!

second round maybe. I'd rather have Duke Robinson in the second round if he was available over Maybin. I think Robinson is a lock in my view to be a very good G for years to come.

I've seen Maybin going in the top 10, so I doubt he'll be around in the 2nd round...but you never know, I guess. I certainly wouldn't build my mock around that likelihood.

Maybin will be drafted in the first round for sure.

Yes, I agree. As a Penn State fan as well I've seen that he has tremendous potential as an outside linebacker in a 3-4 system (not what the Bills run) because he is only 240 pounds. As much as I would love to see him as a Bill, I don't think the FO will do it.

I've seen some mock drafts that have the Bills taking Maybin in the 1st round. They've said he has the best 1st step off the snap of anyone.

You would hope that a guy that weighs the same as some DBs would be able to beat an OT around the corner.

too bad it won;t be pretty when the offense does not have to pass since they can run right over that DB sized DE.

Couple years ago Poz was going to us in the 1st in several mocks, and wound up getting him in the 2nd. I spose it could happen again.

God knows, I hope not. That means we'll be trading up again, giving up a pick along the way :devil: