COLTS leading candidate to play BILLS in Toronto

There's a lot of people in Toronto, so you can bet there's quite a few bandwagon jumpers there who love 'em because they win more football games than they lose.

They may not be that good this year because of the housecleaning they had to do to get out of cap jail. Peyton will keep them competitive but they may not be the Colts of the past decade. Hard to say.

I would rather us play Houston, Cleveland, New Orleans, or Tampa Bay. Reason being is I don't want to play in division games in toronto first and foremost. I would really rather not play the colts in a dome as opposed to RWS, and that leaves those 4 teams. However, saints just palyed an over-seas game last year, Tamba bay and Cleveland may be too bring of games, and not many people care about the texans.

So I guess bring on the colts, it should be the most exciting game of all 8 choices, plus we don't play a division game.

I would rather us play Houston, Cleveland, New Orleans, or Tampa Bay. Reason being is I don't want to play in division games in toronto first and foremost. I would really rather not play the colts in a dome as opposed to RWS, and that leaves those 4 teams. However, saints just palyed an over-seas game last year, Tamba bay and Cleveland may be too bring of games, and not many people care about the texans.

So I guess bring on the colts, it should be the most exciting game of all 8 choices, plus we don't play a division game.

I hear ya. I think I'd like the Cleveland or Houston game in TO. I like seeing the NFC opponents because they only come to town once every eight years!

Im kinda mad, I wanted to see Payton Manning play in person. I refuse to go to Toronto and support the team there. Sorry.

Yeah, guys like Manning are the ones you wanna see in person. Plus puttin those dome teams outside makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :wallbash:

Putting Manning in a dome, does not sound favorable to us.

Agreed. I'd have preferred Tampa Bay or Houston, but I understand needing to sell the game. With these Tron-o games always being after the CFL season, at least we know we'll have one 'homer' late, in great weather that suits a good passing game.

Yes, I think we're going to be a good passing team. :wallbash:

I guess if the NFL wants to market the game beyond the traditional US borders, having the presence of Peyton Manning, whose face is all over the TV during football season, makes a lot of sense. It just works incredibly to our disadvantage.

I'd rather see us play an NFC opponent there. We're already losing the home field advantage, I hate to lose it to an AFC Team who we may ultimately be battling for a wild card slot.

If we play & lose to an NFC team, it wouldn't be as detrimental to our playoff hopes. Frankly, I'm surprised the Bills don't request an NFC opponent for these reasons!

I guess if the NFL wants to market the game beyond the traditional US borders, having the presence of Peyton Manning, whose face is all over the TV during football season, makes a lot of sense. It just works incredibly to our disadvantage.

That's right. I think everyone can expect the Toronto game each year to feature either a marquee team like the Pats*, Fish or Giants, or a highly recognizable star like Manning.

can some explain how a sunday game earlier in the season conflicts with CFL? Doesnt the CFL play on fridays and saturdays??? I like the idea of an out of division opponent however Peyton should have to play in the Ralph not the Toronto dome.

They need time to cover up the lower bowl seats and repaint the lines on the field.