According to Gallup latest

VABills

It is nationally a statistical tie.  Looks like Bush loses Ohio, according to them but takes Pennsylvania by a fair margin.

Overall they seem to show Bush winning the electoral college with about 280 or so votes.

http://www.gallup.com/election2004/showdown/

97254[/snapback]

This is before today, and not this early exit poll monkey business, right?

if you're not reading The Corner... what the hell are you reading?

http://www.nationalreview.com/thecorner/corner.asp

97295[/snapback]

Varied sources from Realclearpolitics.

Oh, won't it be a joy to see all these smug libs faces turn long when those ridiculous 60-40 numbers disappear into the ether?

Why do we need exit polls anyway? Is it too much to ask to simply wait until the polls close and all votes have been counted before announcing results?

97311[/snapback]

I just checked MSNBC, Fox, and CNN and none of them are mentioning exit polls or makign predictions...so at least THEY are calling it a day yet...

Why do we need exit polls anyway? Is it too much to ask to simply wait until the polls close and all votes have been counted before announcing results?

97311[/snapback]

One problem is that the media is in it for the $$$..it increases viewership. Considering that after several years of idiocies like "Survivor", American Idol", and "The Apprentice", a goodly portion of the voting public acts like a drunken Roman at the Coliseum giving a thumbs up or down. Sad.

I just checked MSNBC, Fox, and CNN and none of them are mentioning exit polls or makign predictions...so at least THEY are calling it a day yet...

97331[/snapback]

EXACTLY, these are all numbers reported on BLOGS. BLOGS!!!

How anyone can believe the numbers coming from a BLOG is beyond me, but...

On a side note, I think the networks are frothing at the mouth to put this stevestojan out there, but are so wary of being burned again....

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

There is no accurate way to gauge what is going on right now. 

DID WE LEARN NOTHING 4 YEARS AGO?

I sincerely wish there was a pill that would enhance individual patience.

97270[/snapback]

Delete "patience."

Insert "intelligence."

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

There is no accurate way to gauge what is going on right now. 

DID WE LEARN NOTHING 4 YEARS AGO?

I sincerely wish there was a pill that would enhance individual patience.

97270[/snapback]

If we all got high we'd probably forget all about the election and just enjoy the pretty colors on the map. :devil: