holt released

Just some trivia about Holt.

Back when Tony Kornheiser had his own show on ESPN radio he told a story about running into holt at a gym in Washington. Now keep in mind that this was back during his "Greatest Show on Turf" days but Tony said he watched him run on the treadmill for almost an hour. He said while that wasn't all that impressive the fact that the treadmill was at max elevation and max speed was.

Holt is 3 years younger and a lot less distracting...I am an unabashed T.O. fan, but what would the organization have done if it had the choice between the two last week? I think it is still T.O. because he will sell more merchandise and tickets..

Holt is 3 years younger and a lot less distracting...I am an unabashed T.O. fan, but what would the organization have done if it had the choice between the two last week? I think it is still T.O. because he will sell more merchandise and tickets..

I bet he"ll get as much or more than Coles which means we wouldnt have signed him anyways.

He's a dome guy. Maybe the Colts will grab him. I think the best fit for him would be the Giants, really. He wants to play on a good team, and he still can bring it.

You just said he's a dome guy, yet you think the best fit is the Giants? Nah, doesn't make much sense. The best fit would be with the Colts because he's a dome guy, as you say, and they play in a dome. Not to mention they have one of the best QBs in the league. He could easily replace Marvin Harrison.