Can you imagine... Super Bowl XLIV

chetsap

I'll take SB vs anybody but Dallas would be sick. I posted before that if T.O. led this franchise to the promised land he could own the city of Buffalo. Thousands of children would be named "Terrell" or "Owen". Grown men would tattoo his face on their chests.

PTR

You need a better imagination.

Indeed...we are fans, we're allowed to dream.

Beating the cowboys in the super bowl...I could get gonorrhea, herpes and a kidney stone the next day and still be the happiest guy in the world.

no i really cant imagine that, i have to imagine the playoffs first......

How sad. Again, it's about imagining a hypothetical scenario. Nobody is making any wild claims about the likelihood of it happening. It's just a fun little thought experiment.

You are definitely not invited to QB Bills' sick and amazing Super Bowl Victory Party.

Indeed...we are fans, we're allowed to dream.

Beating the cowboys in the super bowl...I could get gonorrhea, herpes and a kidney stone the next day and still be the happiest guy in the world.

You need another hobby, a condom, and a better diet...

Nothing would be more gratifying than to see the Bills beat Dallas in Superbowl 44 in Miami!!!!

And now that 'Cigarette-Smoking Guy' is dead, it could happen....

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :(

Great X-Files reference!

His character was apparantly killed when the show ended in 2002. Seeing as how the Bills still haven't won the super bowl, I think he somehow escaped.

Or a better choice of men.

Jeez, can you please find a place on the net that is more suitable to your level of intellect? We all get a little dumber after reading your latest inane post.

Or you could go back to riding the gear shift on your aston martin. Just make sure it's in park.