Most users ever online was 1,511 on Mar 7 2009, 07:52 PM

I think that the previous high was January 4th, 2004, if I remember correctly. But for the life of me, I can't figure out why on that day was it the highest? There were no playoffs for us, we had just won 6 straight games and then lost to the Steelers 2 days prior, and there wasn't a coaching change that year.

Anyone know?

I think that the previous high was January 4th, 2004, if I remember correctly. But for the life of me, I can't figure out why on that day was it the highest? There were no playoffs for us, we had just won 6 straight games and then lost to the Steelers 2 days prior, and there wasn't a coaching change that year.

Anyone know?

Ushering in the memorable period of TBD history known as the Mike Nugent Era, I'd guess.

Anyone know?

I think it was 2005 - the return of Marv Levy and/or resignation of Mularkey

I think it was 2005 - the return of Marv Levy and/or resignation of Mularkey

I've seen that date and wondered what the significance was. Thanks for the info.

Wow, now I can say I was a part of the largest retard wrangling in TBD history!!! :lol:

Me too ... and my high school guidance counselor said that I would never amount to anything ...

Ha! Yeah it was a trip! I kept wonderin' if it was gonna crash and thought it would. That's why I stayed around all night -in case it did crash, I'd know the last things goin' on! Ha!

It was Mrs. Chandler and my 29th Anniversary. I was TRIPPIN' but she warned me to pay attention to her all night. My cell was buzzin' every few minutes with buds from WNY and Bills fans. I got through it.

Congrats to all us No-Lifers!!

Me too ... and my high school guidance counselor said that I would never amount to anything ...

You are a Bills fan so by default you started with a huge deficit in life. If this T.O. thing goes bad it will only get worse or as some would say worser.