Tim Graham

Yeaaah. I made the cut! Unfortunately, I couldn't quite figure out that whole "name (city)" concept; so I'm now known as "Dan from Parts Unknown". Excellent! Now I just need to get me a horse with no name. :thumbsup:

My only issue is just because someone posts on this board or replies to that thread does not make the response a Bills fan response.

He really should check ID. :thumbsup:

Yeaaah. I made the cut! Unfortunately, I couldn't quite figure out that whole "name (city)" concept; so I'm now known as "Dan from Parts Unknown". Excellent! Now I just need to get me a horse with no name. :thumbsup:

Just go to the desert.

In the desert you can remember your name

'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain

My only issue is just because someone posts on this board or replies to that thread does not make the response a Bills fan response.

If you're spending time on this board, then your Bills opinion is more educated than most others.

Seriously... For instance check out this response that he posted:

"Dave in Fort Myers, Fla., writes: Forgive me for not buying into this whole "T.O-Lee Evans" nonsense. Seems to me that T.O. was in a similar situation last year with a WR by the name of Roy Williams, and we saw how that worked out. Not to mention that the Bills have no QB on their roster close to the talent level of Tony Romo. Why should I believe this offense poses a threat to my Phins and the rest of the East?"

WTF is this "My Phins" nonsense? No self-respecting bills fan would ever write that? The trolling/lurker undertones to this response are unreal

Seriously... For instance check out this response that he posted:

"Dave in Fort Myers, Fla., writes: Forgive me for not buying into this whole "T.O-Lee Evans" nonsense. Seems to me that T.O. was in a similar situation last year with a WR by the name of Roy Williams, and we saw how that worked out. Not to mention that the Bills have no QB on their roster close to the talent level of Tony Romo. Why should I believe this offense poses a threat to my Phins and the rest of the East?"

WTF is this "My Phins" nonsense? No self-respecting bills fan would ever write that? The trolling/lurker undertones to this response are unreal

I live a touch south of Fort Myers, give me this Fuggers address and I'll drop a burning bag of dog shi... at his door (bell rung of course).