Rosenhaus has tricked us twice now, he earns his money

T.O.'s agent, Drew Rosenhaus has duped us twice now in the last 5 or 6 years. When Willis McGahee was waiting to be drafted, he had McGahee on a phone to pretend he was talking to other teams and that tricked the Bills into taking him in the first round, despite knowing he wasn't going to play for a year or so. Now, he gets the Bills to believe that other teams are interested in T.O., when in all actuallity, we were the only ones. Somehow, they got the Bills to guarantee 6.5 million for one year, when we were just bidding against ourselves, there was no one else. We could have had him for alot less. At least he duped Jerry Jones a few years ago, there was no other team that wanted him the either, and he got a $25 million deal from the Cowboys. I think this F.O. would get taken advantage of on a preschool playground, but after all the man in charge of everything was in charge of selling tickets just a couple years ago-what a jump?

T.O.'s agent, Drew Rosenhaus has duped us twice now in the last 5 or 6 years. When Willis McGahee was waiting to be drafted, he had McGahee on a phone to pretend he was talking to other teams and that tricked the Bills into taking him in the first round, despite knowing he wasn't going to play for a year or so. Now, he gets the Bills to believe that other teams are interested in T.O., when in all actuallity, we were the only ones. Somehow, they got the Bills to guarantee 6.5 million for one year, when we were just bidding against ourselves, there was no one else. We could have had him for alot less. At least he duped Jerry Jones a few years ago, there was no other team that wanted him the either, and he got a $25 million deal from the Cowboys. I think this F.O. would get taken advantage of on a preschool playground, but after all the man in charge of everything was in charge of selling tickets just a couple years ago-what a jump?

maybe, maybe not.

But TO's talent at $6.5 Million is a better value than Laverneous Coles at $7 Million

Video's of a Drew Rosenhaus, Donte Whitner, Herm Edwards and others discuss this signing. You'll find the video's at the end of the page.

There were other teams. And so what if they paid $6.5M? Coles and Housh got $7M or more a season. Who is the better WR?

If we are talking raw physical talent, T.O. probably is. If we are talking which reciever would be better for a team and help team chemistry more not to mention winning, T.O. is a distant third in this group.

Give me a break on that.

Do you think that because he is on the Bills now, not the 49ers, Eagles or Cowboys that he won't be himself? Fans in those cities wore rose colored glasses when he arrived too, but it didn't take them long to take them off and it won't you either. Buffalo is no different than anyone else, except that they have even less veteran leadership on this team. They got rid of all of it a couple seasons ago, i.e., Spikes, Fletcher, Vincent, etc.

The man is good at what he does.......simple as that!

I would say so. In 24 hours time, it went from the possibility of nobody signing T.O., to Rosenhaus saying by the end of next week he would sign, then in no time at all, he got him a contract making more than he would have if he was kept in Dallas? How does he do that?

Unless TO wants to end his career here, which he doesn't, he will be on his best behavior so that he can jump to a larger market next season. It goes without saying that the man can play, so let's make 'em weep while we've got him. People are saying that he will have trouble with Trent, but let me tell you that if the Bills can get a decent TE to go along with Owens, Trent will be a pro bowler next season.

Unless TO wants to end his career here, which he doesn't, he will be on his best behavior so that he can jump to a larger market next season. It goes without saying that the man can play, so let's make 'em weep while we've got him. People are saying that he will have trouble with Trent, but let me tell you that if the Bills can get a decent TE to go along with Owens, Trent will be a pro bowler next season.

If Trent is a Pro Bowler next season, the Bills will make the Playoffs. That being the case I think TO would fall in love with Buffalo & finish his career as a Bill.

If Trent is a Pro Bowler next season, the Bills will make the Playoffs. That being the case I think TO would fall in love with Buffalo & finish his career as a Bill.

That scenario would be awesome-too bad all three of those items have a snowball's chance in a microwave of happening.

$6.5M isn't much for a receiver of TO's caliber. The Bills know that this move will pay for itself and then some. Let TO mania begin. Jerseys will fly off the shelf, media attention for the team will go through the roof, and the Bills will probably earn a few more primetime slots because of TO. The risks are minimal.

Could they have forced his hand and gotten him for $1M cheaper? Sure... but why bother, particularly with a head case like Owens? You want him to be happy and you want him to play his as$ off. This deal is structured perfectly for him to do just that.

Nice work, Brandon. :thumbdown:

Now don't F up the draft (again).

There were other teams. And so what if they paid $6.5M? Coles and Housh got $7M or more a season. Who is the better WR?

Owens is a HOF receiver... in his decline the past 3 years, Owens STILL is better than Coles or "Who's Your Mama", I mean "HoushManZilly", I mean "Championship!", have been in their prime....

In fact, as great as Moss has been the past 3 years, Owens has been EVEN BETTER, outperforming Moss in EVERY receiving statistic...

Owens will force a nightmare matchup by other teams secondaries...double Owens, Evans kills you. Double Evans, Owens kills you. Double both, Reed will be wide open over the middle the entire game, and Lynch/Jackson will kill you running/catching the ball....