Rosenhaus has tricked us twice now, he earns his money

If you ask me the bills were very smart about the deal itself

- The bills made it for one year....the track record for TO is he doesnt start causing trouble in that first year.

- They paid less then they would have for Housh and Coles (and strictly from a player standpoint not only is TO the better receiver he is also a better FIT then coles because we already have our stretch the field guy in evans and needed a big physical target on the other side

- I still think the future of this team lies with Evans, Hardy, and Johnston.......having TO for this year makes them a bettr football team....and if next year they are viewed as a team on the rise maybe they become more attractive to next years free agents.

- Because we didnt give up a huge contract for TO we can still go after other mid level free agents.......perhaps Cato June, Mike Goff? etc.

I dont think the bills got fleeced here.

If you ask me the bills were very smart about the deal itself

- The bills made it for one year....the track record for TO is he doesnt start causing trouble in that first year.

- They paid less then they would have for Housh and Coles (and strictly from a player standpoint not only is TO the better receiver he is also a better FIT then coles because we already have our stretch the field guy in evans and needed a big physical target on the other side

- I still think the future of this team lies with Evans, Hardy, and Johnston.......having TO for this year makes them a bettr football team....and if next year they are viewed as a team on the rise maybe they become more attractive to next years free agents.

- Because we didnt give up a huge contract for TO we can still go after other mid level free agents.......perhaps Cato June, Mike Goff? etc.

I dont think the bills got fleeced here.

Agreed. It will be fascinating to see how he reacts to being a big fish in a small pond, as well. I don't have a problem with this for one year. How many people actually think that the Bills will make the playoffs this year, anyway? It should also take some pressure off of Hardy and allow him to develop without having to be one of the "go to" guys. There's no questioning T.O.'s work ethic. I think his presence will shorten the learning curve for the young WRs like Hardy & Steve Johnson.

Yup, he is one of the best WR out there when it comes to dropping balls and creating controversy and drama in the lockerroom

yeah, apparently he is also pretty good at scoring TD's too...for a guy that drops lots of passes, its really kind of funny how he is the only WR to have 10+ TD's each of the last 3 years...