LB Keiaho also visiting

Wow finally a smart post! Good job CJ!

I'd rather have him than June.

It does seem like a good pickup, he was their second leading tackler.

What I don't understand is why didn't the Colts tender him an offer. It would of only of cost $1Million for the season, and if someone would of bettered the offer they would of received a third rounder in return.

It couldn't of been because of the cap implications, it was only $1 Million.

I'm sort of scratching my head about this one.

It does seem like a good pickup, he was their second leading tackler.

What I don't understand is why didn't the Colts tender him an offer. It would of only of cost $1Million for the season, and if someone would of bettered the offer they would of received a third rounder in return.

It couldn't of been because of the cap implications, it was only $1 Million.

I'm sort of scratching my head about this one.

They are moving away from the Tampa 2 and he is a Tampa 2 LB

Agree. I actually like Keiaho more, but would take June as an upgrade to Ellison.

I think a OLB signing owuld reduce the chances we go Cushing in RD#1. All the more indication we'd pick our DE or TE there.

Did anyone notice how he said "it's hard to win in the NFL"? Sounds like Dick's kind of guy.

word is keiaho signed a three year deal, but there's no official word from one bills drive, won't be until the end of the season.

Keiaho was supposed to be a RFA, why didn't Indy (Polian) tender an offer?

From what I read, I think they are getting away from the Tampa 2 defense that we run. He appears to be another LB like Cato June that can only really be any value in that style of defense.

From what I read, I think they are getting away from the Tampa 2 defense that we run. He appears to be another LB like Cato June that can only really be any value in that style of defense.

So, the only team that has had any recent success with the Tampa 2 is getting rid of it.

Too short? Remember london fletcher? Raw lewis is only 6 ft, why don't you guys tell him he is too short and play strong safety. Freddy is a beast. He is young and has only scratched the surface. Great addition and would rather have him than cato june.

Reminds me of a guy we had a few years back that was never given a real chance: Derrick Pope. Guy was undersized, but had vision and a knack for forcing fumbles - always around the ball. He only got a shot at playing time when Zack Thomas was out, though. He didn't fit Saban's rigid physical archetype for size so he got shunted off to the side. Saban did the same thing with Yeremiah Bell. Just goes to show there are good players waiting in the wings that, for one reason or another, don't make it with a particular team.