Just for sport

There are some here that don't like who we have signed and think we are just signing backups. I want to know who you think the bills should sign that is not some other teams leftovers and is starting material.

Sean Jones

Kelley Washington - not necesarily a starter -- but could fill Hardy's role in red zone

Freddie Keiaho

Free Agency

OLB - Keiaho (1st choice) or Cato June (2nd Choice)

WR - Toomer (1st choice) or Coles (2nd Choice)

G - Brandon Moore

The rest of the holes (DT, DE, SS, RB, TE, backup OL) should be filled through the draft

brandon moore resigned with the jets shortly after being released

SS- Sean Jones - Would allow us to move Whitner to FS

OLB- Cato June - Would get back to playing the position he's suited for and would thrive here in Buffalo

WR- Lavernaus Coles - The #2 option opposite Lee that he has needed for years.

Cato June,

Waters through trade with Chiefs

As much as I think Steve Johnson could help this team out I'd still like to have Coles

after seeing that Kevin Jones average cost over the last few years has been less than $700,000 a year, i wouldnt mind having him

brandon moore resigned with the jets shortly after being released

thanks, somehow I missed that. Given that, I would opt for trading for B. Waters (3rd this year and conditional pick next year) and probably sign Kevin Jones as the draft pick given away is probably the one I would have used on a RB

I'd like to see Matt Birk brought in to play Center so that Geoff Hangartner could be used to fill Dockery's spot. We need somebody to help sure up that side with Peters.