If we draft a linebacker in the first or second round, who do you like

Hossage

I'd rather wait till the 3rd and get Freeman. But if we sign Cato June, I think we stick with the guys we got. June, Poz, Digi, Bowen, Ellison, and Mitchell. I'd rather have a proven veteran in June and spend the picks on DE, TE, DT, OL, and WR maybe.

I hope we address it in free agency.......

I would like to see the bills either go DE, Center, TE or DE, TE, Center in the 1st - 3rd rounds

Totally agree.

I would love for them to sign Bertrand Berry. He would be a perfect bridge to our DE in the draft. Berry would play most of the passing downs, which would give the rookie some playing time as Berry is not an every down DE (IMO). Berry could show a young prospect how to get to the QB on the field.

Im looking at Freeman and Laurinaitis possibly going that late. Who else do you gents like?

Is Kevin Burnett still available, he might be a good pickup if the Bills decide to go with experience.

I hope we address it in free agency.......

I would like to see the bills either go DE, Center, TE or DE, TE, Center in the 1st - 3rd rounds

Buffalo has to go DE in with its first pick. Honestly, I wont be shocked if they go DE picks 1 & 2

If there was a better crop of DEs, I'd agree w/ you guys. Most of this year's group have good pass rush skills and would be good situational players, but would be liabilities to some degree vs the run. That's why many of them have been projected to be 3-4 rush 'backers. If they plan to use the 11th pick on a Jeffcoat-like situational guy, then I suppose players like Orakpo, Maybin, and Brown (who all fit the bill as 3-4 pass rushing LBs more than they do as down linemen in a 4-3) would be in play.

Then again, they could go after a guy like LSU's Tyson Jackson, who better fits the mold of a 4-3 DE. It's a bit high for him, but if they really feel he can man one of the DE spots and give the team a quality run defender as well as pass rush help (personally, I think he's a good run defender and a so-so pass rusher), then why not?

Is Kevin Burnett still available, he might be a good pickup if the Bills decide to go with experience.

Burnett is a pretty decent pass rusher and could only help the Bills if he was on their radar. He would immediately be the best pass rushing LB on the team. Having said that, I'm not sure if he's even a consideration for the Bills.