Cato June (LB) To Visit Tomorrow (Wed)

Great news, thanks!

Buffalo Rumblings had been speculating that Buffalo wasn't going to do much until the Coles and Peters situations were resolved, so they'd know how much money they'd have available. I wonder if they've got a pretty good estimate on what they'll be spending on the two of them, which would mean the deals are almost done. Just speculation.

Great news, thanks!

Buffalo Rumblings had been speculating that Buffalo wasn't going to do much until the Coles and Peters situations were resolved, so they'd know how much money they'd have available. I wonder if they've got a pretty good estimate on what they'll be spending on the two of them, which would mean the deals are almost done. Just speculation.

I'm willing to bet that the opposite is true with Coles. I bet they told him to go take a hike this afternoon, hence the call at 3:45.

Thats also why all of these visits are popping up, they're using the money they were going to throw at Coles and direct it to other spots.

I'm willing to bet that the opposite is true with Coles. I bet they told him to go take a hike this afternoon, hence the call at 3:45.

Thats also why all of these visits are popping up, they're using the money they were going to throw at Coles and direct it to other spots.

Interesting take. I could see that.

Meanwhile, former Buccaneers linebacker Cato June is scheduled to arrive in Buffalo tonight for a visit with the Bills on Wednesday. June was released from Tampa last week.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/03/former-eag...th-has-options/

I say sign him tonight, this guy is the perfect fit for our defense.

Say goodbye to Crowell

Well as always the Bills have a budget and they need "cost certainty."

It may be as Boone said that they know what Coles will cost so they can begin moving ahead on other things.

Or it could be what you hypothesize, that the Coles deal is dead and they're starting on plan B.

I hope Boone is right.

Perfect Linebacker for this D

Mitchell-Poz-June

Ellison DiGi Bowen

Sounds GREAT

Eh actually it sounds terribly average. A decent wlb who occasionaly makes plays, but also whiffs a hell of a lot. Who is a liability in coverage. A Mlb who doesn't have a lot range, and is stiff. Not a great blitzer, and not that fast, but doesn't kill you. A Olb who has 1 sack in his career. Honestly I'd rather re-sign Crowell, then watch Cato June. The Bills are married to this tired scheme that doesn't work. Especially with the lack of playmakers they have in the front 7.