A Giants D-Lineman For Trade?

H2o

Total speculation in that article. And by one guy who isn't well known at all.

That said, I'd give up a 2nd for Justin Tuck, no prob.

you'd give up a 2nd round pick for Justin Tuck, no problem?

Yeah, you and every other team in the NFL.

The Giants understand the value of Defensive Lineman maybe more than anyone. I don't see them even thinking about trading Tuck or for that matter anyone of them.

They've got 9 defensive linemen under contract, and they've just signed Canty and Bernard to pretty sizable contracts. I can't see them keeping all of them.

Do ya think we can get someone as good as Tuck in the draft??? NO. I'd give up our 1st pick in a heartbeat.

Without question.

Of course, this is the time of year when people grossly overestimate the value of draft picks.

Everyone would be on board with a trade for Tuck, but what about Kiwanuka? He was a beast at BC, but hasn't really been given a chance in NY due to whom he's been stuck behind on the depth charts. One thing about that though, him and Butler have a history. Butler dove into his legs and tried to take him out his Senior season. It was cheap shot for sure.

They've got 9 defensive linemen under contract, and they've just signed Canty and Bernard to pretty sizable contracts. I can't see them keeping all of them.

Exactly. They'll let Robbins go or trade Alford or Cofield. All three are pretty good players.

IMO, none of the big six are going anywhere, least of all Tuck. Even though their system is quite different, the Giants are like the Steelers in that they believe you cannot have enough good pass rushers.

The Giants are gunning for the Super Bowl again. They're very close and all they need now is a number one wide receiver, unless Plax comes back and is the same player (and a different person than he was).