5. Cleveland: BJ Raji DT Boston College

6. Cincinatti: Michael Crabtree WR Texas Tech

7. Oakland: Brian Orakpo DE/OLB Texas

8. J'ville: Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio St.

9. Green Bay: Everette Brown DE/OLB FSU

10. San Fran: Jeremy Maclin WR Mizzou

11. Buffalo: Brian Cushing OLB USC

Criticize me!!!!

Your pick is fine. I actually dont think Cushing is a hero. He gives up ground and tends to bend over at the waist to tackle. I just dont see him as an instinctive, athletic guy, but he has physcial tools similar to paul posluzny. As far as criticism is concerned, who cut your hair man? The miami vice haircut is one thing, but your pastel sweater tied over the shoulders is a little much.

i hear there is a high motor white guy undersized db from some AA school, total sleeper, great steal at 11...

or more realistically, we will pull a minnesota vikings and not make a pick, ralph will fall asleep and the "guru brain trust" won't be able to make a consenses without ol' ralphies approval

I have a hard time believing maybin is physicaly ready for the NFL after watching him in college, he was undersized in the Big 10 (but obviously still effective)

He weighed in 20 pounds heavier at the combine, but I know what you mean. The one year wonder thing worries me too, but I think his upside is better than Cushing. Although I think Cushing is a safer pick

1. Detroit: Drew Stafford QB Georgia

2. St. Louis: Jason Smith OT Baylor

3. KC: Aaron Curry LB Wake Forest

4. Seattle: Knowshon Moreno RB Georgia

Criticize me!!!!

You smell bad and a strange brown ooze is dripping down the back of your neck. :thumbsup:

I see us picking up an FA for LB.

In that situation, I would take trade down. If trading down proved impossible, I would take Maybin, or Pettigrew. If OBD didn't like either of those guys, I would take Peria Jerry or one of the lower-level guys at DE like English.

1. Detroit: Matt Stafford QB Georgia

2. St. Louis: Jason Smith OT Baylor

3. KC: Aaron Curry LB Wake Forest

4. Seattle: Knowshon Moreno RB Georgia

Criticize me!!!!

Not impossible, and you agree with this guy.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2009.php

He has us with:

1) Cushing OLB USC

2) Ayers DE TU

3) Chase Coffman TE MU

4) Urbik G UW

I'd prefer a DE or a DT at that spot, but if one isn't available, I'd rather see Cushing than Pettigrew.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but as this mock clearly points out we will draft a different linebacker so you can forget about Cushing.

read & learn

That guy isn't coming off the board until the 2nd or 3rd round. He shouldn't even be allowed to create a mock draft because of his lack of any form of knowledge of player rankings :wallbash:

And he has us passing up on Orakpo to take him? :thumbsup:

If we were hell bent on getting a LB, I'd rather get Matthew from USC with a late first rounder/early second rounder. Great bloodlines, production and is even faster and more athletic than Maluaga or Cushing.

i hear there is a high motor white guy undersized db from some AA school, total sleeper, great steal at 11...

or more realistically, we will pull a minnesota vikings and not make a pick, ralph will fall asleep and the "guru brain trust" won't be able to make a consenses without ol' ralphies approval

Your pessimism is unfounded. We won a playoff game 13 years ago and only last season we were guaranteed to make the playoffs. Show me one bad personnel move this team has made since Polian left.