U Pick 'em  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Best show on Adult Swim

• Harvey Birdman
    • ATHF
    • Oblongs
    • Venture Brothers
    • Robot Chicken

sealab 2021 will always be the best thing adult swim ever produces.

some shows will get bigger, but sealab really paved the way for the rest of the 15 minute animated series.

For once I agree with you Doc

There are some good ones you missed, IMO.

But, RC is the best of those listed. I'm not a big fan on the Venture Brothers.

Hey Deano, I respect you and I usually agree with your posting positions. Throw some light my way by giving me your top four shows on Swim.

Hey Deano, I respect you and I usually agree with your posting positions. Throw some light my way by giving me your top four shows on Swim.

Oh, I don't know that I care to rank them, but of their original stuff (or stuff they made some original episodes of), I like: RC, ATHF, Squidbillies, Harvey Birdman, Lucy Daughter of the Devil, Moral Orel, Boondocks, Home Movies. I get the occasional chuckle out of Superjail and Drinky Crow. I don't think I ever saw Sealab. It took me a while to warm up to ATHF and Squidbillies...but, now I like them quite a bit.

Of the strictly off-net stuff, Family Guy and Oblongs are probably my favorites.

I really don't like their live-action stuff, at all.

Robot Chicken

Sealab

AquaTeen

Those are my top 3. I like Morel Orel, Birdman, and Home Movies as well. The other stuff is pretty hit and miss. Anything Tim and Eric do I have found to be really just too far out there to be funny without chemical assistence. Drinky Crow I just cant watch a whole episode before I'm bored.

Pleeeeeeeease. The Venture Bros. Rules

These misfits from the Guild just dont understand us Venture fans.

Venture Brothers IS not only the best show on Adult Swim, but I might stretch that farther and say it is the best written show on TV right now. The jokes are hilarious, the character development is top notch and the voice acting is spot on.

My only problem with the show is also the show's greatest strength. If you havent seen an episode before and you catch an episode in mid-season, you'll have NO idea whats going on. Its kinda like Lost where you have to watch it from the beginning to understand who everyone is and whats going on.

Has anyone checked out Look Around You, yet?

Thank you kindly for your input. The first show I watched was ATHF on a friends recommendation back in 03; used to watch it religiously, now, not so much.

I put the Oblongs in the survey as a litmus test purely for my benefit; I really like that show and wanted to see how it fared with some of the big guns. :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly for your input. The first show I watched was ATHF on a friends recommendation back in 03; used to watch it religiously, now, not so much.

I put the Oblongs in the survey as a litmus test purely for my benefit; I really like that show and wanted to see how it fared with some of the big guns. :thumbsup:

The Oblongs is terrific. Unfortunately, there are only 13 episodes.