JP

bman

I do not think JP will get a #2 job in the NFL. Here's why: He w/b one play away from having to carry that team. Anyone that has caught his act, and all NFL teams scout everybody, would be certified to put him in the position of maybe playing full time if their starter went down. I think that one play in the JESTS game may have sealed his NFL fate. The stunning lack of awareness and pocket presence... I know he has the arm, and he's generally a very good guy. But between the ears, not so much. Best of luck to him though. They're talking him up down here in Tampa...

The Jets game didn't help either. I do think he will get a job though, and something tells me he still might end up with the Jets.

None of his games this year helped his cause, but early FA activity is usually concentrated around the bigger name players. I think JP will sign somewhere probably near or after draft day.

The Free Agency period just started and JP has never been a free agent before. JP just needs more time. :thumbsup:

Exactly. He's almost like a rookie since he never really got a legit shot, and he wasn't injury prone since it wasn't his fault he got hurt. Oh and the other reason he's rookie, is becuase he had 3 OC's in 5 years, how can anyone learn under those conditions.

I do not think JP will get a #2 job in the NFL. Here's why: He w/b one play away from having to carry that team. Anyone that has caught his act, and all NFL teams scout everybody, would be certified to put him in the position of maybe playing full time if their starter went down. I think that one play in the JESTS game may have sealed his NFL fate. The stunning lack of awareness and pocket presence... I know he has the arm, and he's generally a very good guy. But between the ears, not so much. Best of luck to him though. They're talking him up down here in Tampa...

Fitzgerald has been known to fumble a few balls. He's getting a shot as a number 2 QB.

I'll predict that JP will go to one of the two Northern California teams as a backup.

He'll see a few games, fumble a few times, get sacked while he panics upon seeing his primary read covered, and then talk about his performance afterward as if it was really good but not quite good enough.

I'll predict that JP will go to one of the two Northern California teams as a backup.

He'll see a few games, fumble a few times, get sacked while he panics upon seeing his primary read covered, and then talk about his performance afterward as if it was really good but not quite good enough.

If only the Bills had a different quarterback. THAT would have made the difference. Because every other part of the organization has been absolutely stellar up to this point.:thumbsup:

None of his games this year helped his cause, but early FA activity is usually concentrated around the bigger name players. I think JP will sign somewhere probably near or after draft day.

Whew...Good thing we got Fitzpatrick locked up.