Missing Boat With NFL Players On It

But it was supposed to be a three hour tour!

I can't believe you would resort to sophomoric humor at this potentially tragic time......grrrr.....

But it does bring up the age old question...Ginger or Mary Ann.....

I hope they are found unharmed.

I can't believe you would resort to sophomoric humor at this potentially tragic time......grrrr.....

Why would Ginger or Mary Ann be harmed?

Good luck to the lost guys.

Truly sophmoric humor would have been something like "I hope they had Jamie Nails along, so they had a flotation device."

And let's not forget the minority of men out there who prefer Gilligan...

Truly sophmoric humor would have been something like "I hope they had Jamie Nails along, so they had a flotation device."

And let's not forget the minority of men out there who prefer Gilligan...

Nails would have served two purposes---his underwear could be the sail that led them to safety and he would be the life boat as you suggest....

On Gilligan, that was the whole "little buddy" train of thought I guess...

3 NFL Players Missing Update...According to one official, Victor "Marquis" Cooper, Nick Skyler, Corey Smith and a possible fourth person did not return from their fishing trip as expected...Smith has played the last three seasons with the Detroit Lions. He played with the Buccaneers from 2002-04. Cooper spent the 2008 season with the Oakland Raiders. He was with the Bucs in 2004 and 2005...The boat, which was about 50 miles out in the Gulf, was supposed to return Saturday evening. The boat was reported missing at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday...Officials said searching the water Sunday was difficult due to the rain and wind moving through the Bay area. The Coast is using two boats, a plane and a helicopter in the search, which is being conducted over an area of 750 square miles. BayNews9.com

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/als09scoop.html