Did anyone hear Denny Green's post game comments?

CosmicBills

Dunno if this was posted already but I just watched the NFL Network's postgame wrap up and they showed Denny Green's postgame press conference.

He was asked how the Cardinals could look so bad against a terrible team (reporter's direct quote!) after beating up on Seattle last week.

Denny's response was: "You guys aren't giving Buffalo enough credit they are a much better team than their record. Maybe they are better than Seattle. Their defense certainly is."

Dunno if this was posted already but I just watched the NFL Network's postgame wrap up and they showed Denny Green's postgame press conference.

He was asked how the Cardinals could look so bad against a terrible team (reporter's direct quote!) after beating up on Seattle last week.

Denny's response was: "You guys aren't giving Buffalo enough credit they are a much better team than their record. Maybe they are better than Seattle. Their defense certainly is."

95002[/snapback]

Didn't see it but I am glad to hear it. Thanks for the info. GO BILLS!!!

95002[/snapback]

What does he know?, he's just a dumb coach. :)

Yeah I could see DG saying "Man you are right what is wrong with us. They are one of the worst teams in the league and we lost to them"

come on folks LOL!

95036[/snapback]

Of course you have a point. I just think the truth is in the middle. We aren't as bad as some here say. And we aren't better than Seattle. The fact is we are much better than our record indicates, whether people here want to believe that or not is up to them.

Of course you have a point. I just think the truth is in the middle. We aren't as bad as some here say. And we aren't better than Seattle. The fact is we are much better than our record indicates, whether people here want to believe that or not is up to them.

95054[/snapback]

Since I get to watch Seattle pretty much every week, I'd say we'd be slightly better than even to beat them at home and an underdog there. We'll find out later this year.

They have talent but they're just as inconsistant and likely to shoot themselves in the foot as we are.

Yeah I could see DG saying "Man you are right what is wrong with us. They are one of the worst teams in the league and we lost to them"

come on folks LOL!

95036[/snapback]

If DG honestly felt like he was beaten by a terrible team he probably would have said something like, 'We just had an off day, every team has 'em. The weather made it very difficult to get anything going this afternoon.'

I'm not saying we're better than Seattle, we're not, but you have to give this team some credit.

ps...Of course any credit that I'm giving the team this week, goes completely out the window if they come out and play like stevestojan next week against the Jests. :)

come on folks LOL!

95036[/snapback]

It's rare that a coach will say one opponent is better than another. Arizona and Seattle are also in the same division, so Green is giving the Seahwawks bulletin board fodder, which is also unusual.

come on folks LOL!

95036[/snapback]

Parcells would have said that, though.

Bottom line is... our Defense and Special Teams are SO good (amongst the best in the NFL if not THE best) that if our offense doesn't turn the ball over we will whoop many a team's ass in this league. Unfortunately our offense usually is directly responsible for 7-14 points per game going the other way.