It's a little TOO quiet at One Bills Drive

Mike32282

Could the Buffalo Bills the only team in the league that is just as disappointing in the off-season as they are during the season? Letting your fans down after a 4-0, and 5-1 start is pathetic enough, but now Fitzpatrick and that's it so far? But me, I still went in on season tickets this year. Maybe I'm just as pathetic. :D

Per this site, Geoff Hangartner and Kendall Simmons are apparently in Buffalo's plans.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/0...fl-day-2-scoop/

I don't like Simmons because of his injury.

I think the Bills desperately need to sign Hangartner. 26 years old, 6'5" 300 lbs. He would be a fine addition and a step in the right direction.

Could the Buffalo Bills the only team in the league that is just as disappointing in the off-season as they are during the season? Letting your fans down after a 4-0, and 5-1 start is pathetic enough, but now Fitzpatrick and that's it so far? But me, I still went in on season tickets this year. Maybe I'm just as pathetic. :doh:

Also, Hangartner, too...

It's the 2nd day of free agency and you have yet to hear a word from them today. Hell, I haven't even seen a post from Chris Brown today. I wonder if they are up to something. The last time that they were silent like this, the Marcus Stroud trade was in the works. Something is going on right now. Brandon is a business man and has to know that the fans need to get excited. The players that were brought in so far won't excite us. But if we were trading for Aaron Kampman, Julius Peppers, Anquan Boldin, Braylon Edwards, Shaun Rogers or even Owen Daniels. It would get us fans excited and make us want to go out and buy a new jersey!

What do you guys think?

We now have the great Ryan Fitzpatrick as a backup. Blockbuster.

It's the 2nd day of free agency and you have yet to hear a word from them today. Hell, I haven't even seen a post from Chris Brown today. I wonder if they are up to something. The last time that they were silent like this, the Marcus Stroud trade was in the works. Something is going on right now. Brandon is a business man and has to know that the fans need to get excited. The players that were brought in so far won't excite us. But if we were trading for Aaron Kampman, Julius Peppers, Anquan Boldin, Braylon Edwards, Shaun Rogers or even Owen Daniels. It would get us fans excited and make us want to go out and buy a new jersey!

What do you guys think?

I hope so but I'm not getting my hopes up. But the fanbase needs something to get excited about.

Lets see, so far in Buffalo we signed a QB who is barely a #3 QB and we already gave him the #2 job-of which is always going to start 2-4 games on this team as long as Trent Edwards is QB. We signed a career backup, and already named him the starting center. And let's not forget, the front office couldn't figure out how to file paperwork in order to complete a trade and get another free draft pick. What a stellar performance so far at OBD. You can just feel the excitement for 2009 can't you. If this keeps up, I might have to find a new hobby to keep me busy at 1:00 on sundays in the fall and save my money that I normally spend on Sunday Ticket. Go Bills!