Coles Touring practice facility

Jamie Nails

It all depends on the dollars to me...

If TJ wants 5 Million more per season, I'd rather have Coles. TJ alone isn't going to make us a playoff team. I'd rather go into the season with Evans, Coles, Reed and 5 million to spend on another quality player than Evans, Housh, Reed and nada.

Full Disclosure:

I don't think we'll get either.

Maybe Bryant Johnson, Drew Bennet, Nate Washington, or some other third tier WR UFA.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need at least a number 2 WR or a pass catching TE. This seems to be our best option. That is more important than greer. And i think we have enough mediocre players than to bring in washington and henderson. those are not upgrades.

I really would love to have seen the Bills go after Winslow. Oh-well. Problem is that we need many upgrades.

Coles would make Lee Evans a better player........

I has always thought Evans was a "speed" WR, not a true number 1 like a T.O. or Randy Moss

He needs a WR to take the double teams off him and do you really think Josh Reed does that??

Coles would make Beast/blunt mode better also because teams would not stack the line with 8 man fronts all the damn time.

coles plus a TE in the draft would make this offense good...on paper at least

Oh i forgot about the line....... damn our luck

It all depends on the dollars to me...

If TJ wants 5 Million more per season, I'd rather have Coles. TJ alone isn't going to make us a playoff team. I'd rather go into the season with Evans, Coles, Reed and 5 million to spend on another quality player than Evans, Housh, Reed and nada.

Full Disclosure:

I don't think we'll get either.

Maybe Bryant Johnson, Drew Bennet, Nate Washington, or some other third tier WR UFA.

Here's the thing with TJ. He's earned two wonderful things with his play in the past few years. 1:Cash grab 2:Cash grab with a contender. Buffalo is OUT.

It's a tease.... He'll sign in Miami to be with his buddy Penny.

Sadly, I agree. I cant imagine why he'd pick us over Miami.

Coles was born in Florida, Pennington is there and the Fins are a rising AFC power who plays his old team twice a year so he can stick it to them. Plus, Bill Parcells is a heck of recruiting tool.

We, on the other hand, have Mighty Taco.