Columbus radio station reporting Bills to sign

seq004

I was listening to the Midday show on 97.1 The Fan a couple hours (By the way I hate listening to these guys, they love to bash Kelly and Berman) and Scott Torgerson reported they the Bills are going to sign Jeff Garcia and Stacey Andrews. I don't know if it's true but they both commented they would be surprised if they signed Garcia with Edwards in Buffalo.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Garcia is willing to play anywhere. He came from the CFL so he used to Buffalo weather also. I think that he would be good for Evans being he throws a pretty accurate deep pass. Stacy Andrews would be an upgrade as well.

I was listening to the Midday show on 97.1 The Fan a couple hours (By the way I hate listening to these guys, they love to bash Kelly and Berman) and Scott Torgerson reported they the Bills are going to sign Jeff Garcia and Stacey Andrews. I don't know if it's true but they both commented they would be surprised if they signed Garcia with Edwards in Buffalo.

Really ... I wasn't aware that the free agency signing period had begun ... we all no that no one talks to players before midnight ... right?!?

I would be THRILLED with Garcia in a Bills uniform. Especially with the NFC South on the schedule for 2009!

Stacy Andrews of the Bengals who has been franchised? So we are giving up 2 #1s..... Yeah right..

Really ... I wasn't aware that the free agency signing period had begun ... we all no that no one talks to players before midnight ... right?!?

Bucs have already told Garcia he's not coming back. He's fair game.

Still just an unconfirmed radio report for now, though.

I read somewhere they franchised Andrews. My bad.

He was franchised last season. I believe he tore up his knee this past year. Yup, torn ACL and MCL in week 16.

http://www.bengals.com/team/player.asp?player_id=40

Prior to the injury, he was a very good up and coming OL, with the ability to play either OT or OG.

Is it legal for teams to actually allow other teams to negotiate with impending free agents? It seems like you'd want to try to steer some guys out of the conference - if the Titans decide they can't keep Haynesworth, it's certainly worth trying to help him meet with Dan Snyder rather than risk he end up a Jaguar or something.

Is it legal for teams to actually allow other teams to negotiate with impending free agents? It seems like you'd want to try to steer some guys out of the conference - if the Titans decide they can't keep Haynesworth, it's certainly worth trying to help him meet with Dan Snyder rather than risk he end up a Jaguar or something.

Technically there is no negotiating allowed until 12:01 tonight. However, agents and GM's talk all the time.