CPAC Convention

PastaJoe

The single most humorous thing about the PPP is watching you repeatedly post things like this, while claiming to be non-partisan.

I'm just sayin'...

Posting what? Evidence of hypocrisy from idiots?

Almost as humorous as you following me around like a little puppy begging for attention. The problem with assclowns like you is you pretend that anyone who bashes your ridiculous political ideology is automatically a partisan for the other side. That, of course, is the reason America continues the inevitable spiral downward.

All hail.

Where did you get the idea that you were bashing my ideology?

In fact where did you get an idea?

• 12 years later...
56 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Also:

He's correct.  The Nazis are here and they are the base of the Democrat party.  Two sides in America so far apart that the world's last best hope is on the brink.  

Funny - the cult won’t touch this thread - telling.

A little busy reading the propaganda coming out of Ukraine.  Amazing in just a matter of days we have legendary fighter pilots already. 

Im sure Billsfans has a thread a million pages by now commenting on each sentence spewed by our American Taliban. 

You just got all in your feelings over being called the greatest threat this country has ever faced.  

Then call your opponents the Taliban..

Yep.  This all ends well bro.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

President DeSantis.  VP Paul.  

Speaker of the House - Donald Trump.  

Not bad...I wouldn’t mind Tulsi Gabbard for VP...But I know the GOP would never allow it unless she converted to Republican...2 military vets, one woman of color...👍

But I would love round 2 of her vs. Kamala in the debates...epic!

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

He's correct.  The Nazis are here and they are the base of the Democrat party.  Two sides in America so far apart that the world's last best hope is on the brink.  

A little busy reading the propaganda coming out of Ukraine.  Amazing in just a matter of days we have legendary fighter pilots already. 

You just got all in your feelings over being called the greatest threat this country has ever faced.  

Then call your opponents the Taliban..

Yep.  This all ends well bro.  

Cool story Big Ditz.

Get it right - your party is embracing Hitler’s antics passing laws that suppress the vote, white wash history, control women, harass and bully LGBTQ because that’s what disgusting insecure people do.

Crawl back into your hole you hypocrite. 

• Haha (+1) 1