Nostradumbass

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick Brooks

What is the fascination with this guy? I know you have all heard of him and get all excited, but please face facts. There is wide agreement that Brooks has lost much of his speed and range that made him a nasty cover 2 LB. He ain't the guy from 2002. Get over it. If the Bills target this fossil, things are much worse at OBD than I previously thought.

What is the fascination with this guy? I know you have all heard of him and get all excited, but please face facts. There is wide agreement that Brooks has lost much of his speed and range that made him a nasty cover 2 LB. He ain't the guy from 2002. Get over it. If the Bills target this fossil, things are much worse at OBD than I previously thought.

Maybe they are thinking the leadership angle. Unfortunately, bringing in a leader from another team does not translate into having a leader in your own clubhouse. Leadership isn't as simple as flipping a light switch and suddenly it is there.

Michael Boley was beat out by Coy Wire in Atlanta plus he has domestic charges against him. Lets get someone without a lot of baggage.

\

coy wire had 23 tackles last year, boley 62...

what you said doesn't make sense about wire beating out boley.

Brad Meester - Veteran C who will come cheap compared to Brown, Saturday, and Birk. Some injury concerns though.

Cato June - Knows the system and excelled in Indy. Tampa switched his position. He'll play his natural SOLB spot here.

Rex Grossman - Played in the cold and wind of Chicago. He held up in the conditions there and Ralph considers that.

Owen Daniels - Don't be surprised if Ralph gives up our 1st for Daniels. If they ask for more than that I don't see it.

Tank Johnson - Even though his name hasn't come up, I still think we take a long look at him to team up beside Stroud.

Michael Clayton - 26, 6'4" 215lbs, good posessoin guy to compliment Evans. Reed uses the LSU mojo to talk him in.

Leonard Weaver - 26 and one of the best young FB's in the league. If we're going to use a FB next year we need him.

Sean Jones - I know it's far fetched, but I hope they go after him and switch Whitner to FS. Hopefully it's considered.

If I were a decision-maker in the front office, I would come out of the gates strong and make Brown an offer too rich to pass up. He will be a hot commodity and won't be on the market too long. With the recent releases, there are already plenty of LBs and WRs on the market, so I wouldn't be as quick on the draw for one of them necessarily. As for the TE position, I just don't see anybody out there that excites me.

If I were a decision-maker in the front office, I would come out of the gates strong and make Brown an offer too rich to pass up. He will be a hot commodity and won't be on the market too long. With the recent releases, there are already plenty of LBs and WRs on the market, so I wouldn't be as quick on the draw for one of them necessarily. As for the TE position, I just don't see anybody out there that excites me.

Brown has stated that he would rather play guard than center.

I think the Bills should look at Vilma at MLB and move POZ to the outside. I thought that POZ was a liability on the inside against the run. POZ might benefit better on the outside and allow him to pressure the QB from the weak side. You could even move him to the strong side and either draft someone like Brian Cushing or target a PA like Cato June to play the weak side.

I think our targets are going to be:

Vilma

Cato June

Jabari Greer

and hopefully a center