Predict the Bills targets

Nostradumbass

T.J. Houshmandzadeh Formerly Cincy- This will be the prime target

Jahri Evans, OG, Formerly New Orleans- Had a phenomenal rookie season and would help solidify O-Line

Rocky Benard, DT, Formerly Seattle- Good, solid DT to play next to Stroud.

Chris Canty, DE, Formerly Dallas- They could sniff around this player, but he wants HUGE money right now, maybe they wait out his expectations versus reality and get him in week three!!

Fred Taylor will come to Bufalo, I believe.

There will be more sightings at the airport, but these are my guesses!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

T.J. Houshmandzadeh Formerly Cincy- This will be the prime target

Jahri Evans, OG, Formerly New Orleans- Had a phenomenal rookie season and would help solidify O-Line

Rocky Benard, DT, Formerly Seattle- Good, solid DT to play next to Stroud.

Chris Canty, DE, Formerly Dallas- They could sniff around this player, but he wants HUGE money right now, maybe they wait out his expectations versus reality and get him in week three!!

Fred Taylor will come to Bufalo, I believe.

There will be more sightings at the airport, but these are my guesses!

Jahri Evans is an RFA that would require a 1st and 3rd in return.

Jason Brown: Best interior lineman in terms of age, credentials and scheme compatibility.

Jonathan Vilma: Best linebacker in terms of age, credentials and scheme compatibiity.

Leonard Weaver: Top fullback available. Under the radar talent who would give the Bills a top blocking, receiving, and running threat from the fullback position.

Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

1. Jason Brown.....now we need a upgrade at LG

2.Chris Canty....if they cut Kelsey ( oh God I hope so) they will go after him hard

3. T.J. Houshmandzadah...... I got a good feeling they will go after him for some reason

Forget Brooks...he lost 2 step this season or he would still be a Buc

Saturday is injury prone and old no thanks

If the Bills get Canty and Brown I would be very happy

Brad Meester - Veteran C who will come cheap compared to Brown, Saturday, and Birk. Some injury concerns though.

Cato June - Knows the system and excelled in Indy. Tampa switched his position. He'll play his natural SOLB spot here.

Rex Grossman - Played in the cold and wind of Chicago. He held up in the conditions there and Ralph considers that.

Owen Daniels - Don't be surprised if Ralph gives up our 1st for Daniels. If they ask for more than that I don't see it.

Tank Johnson - Even though his name hasn't come up, I still think we take a long look at him to team up beside Stroud.

Michael Clayton - 26, 6'4" 215lbs, good posessoin guy to compliment Evans. Reed uses the LSU mojo to talk him in.

Leonard Weaver - 26 and one of the best young FB's in the league. If we're going to use a FB next year we need him.

Sean Jones - I know it's far fetched, but I hope they go after him and switch Whitner to FS. Hopefully it's considered.

I have a feeling Josh Reed won't be recruiting someone to take his #2 WR spot.